Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TSX Fanatic
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a long time member of Accordv6.com (aka v6performance.net) I am used to seeing at least 200 new threads and 500 new posts per DAY. This forum only sees about 2% of that. However I am not discouraged as I know the TSX is new and needs time for this community to grow. I am happy that I am able to be among ONE of the first generation in this community that has so much potential. I encourage those members who do not post and only read the threads to go ahead and POST! I'm sure most will be accepting and encouraging. Chime in with your thoughts and ideas...a budding community needs to have it's member's voices heard. Again, I'm glad to be a part of TSXclub.com, look forward to enjoying my stay here and watching this club prosper! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
:stupid:

Right on! I love new forums. People are much nicer in the beginning when 90% of the members don't know (or think they know) everything about everything yet! :D Seriously, though, I'm a member of all 3 TSX boards, and they have already helped me a lot. I spend at least an hour a day total just looking around and re-writing my mod list. :) I think I've finally found a car that I'm completely, 100% happy with, and I can't get enough of it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts