Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

As you know, TSXClub has had a restructure in the moderating team. We strive to seek out active members who are of great assets to this community. Long time members know that there was a period of inactivity on this forum in regards with moderators' interaction with members. The moderating team have slowly picked up and activity level has also picked up.

We finally are able to apply TOTM badges to those that won in 2010. It was difficult for us to apply those badges because the moderator that was in charge of those badges left us hanging. We had to do some modifications of our own and finally are able to replicate the TOTM badge. So check it out 2010 TOTM winners.

To keep everyone up to speed, I would like to reintroduce you guys to our current [active] moderating team and our new moderators.

Carbon - the current head honcho. He makes things happen around here. He is currently titled as Executive Admin AND Entertainment moderator. But we all know that his Executive Admin status overshadows his role as Entertainment moderator. He has enough status to delegate, thus he focuses more on admin work around this site. We finally are able to have an admin that can make changes in this site (ie 2010 badges and maintaining moderators)

Mayuga - he's the next big head. He's the guy that keeps flow of this communities economic; Classifieds. For those that would like to know, TSXClub implements an approval system before a user lists a for sale thread. This is to weed out either spam or suspicious sales. Check Mayuga's seller feedback. He knows his way around Classifieds thus his position in it.

tsxtasy - also the same size head as Mayuga. He's in charge of what we love most on this site; TSX of the Month. It is because of him that we continue to be inspired and awe by some of the sickest TSX on this forum.

pcdawg - oooh those lovely where's my stickers thread. Blame this guy, hahaha. No, but really, this guy's been around since 2004. Back in his time, they didn't even know about hella flush or LEDs. The only mods they discussed were what tint is good! That's how old this guy is, hahaha jk. Any ways, he's our main sticker man. Please respect the fact that he is taking his own free time to get these stickers out to you guys. He is human. In charge of Entertainment.

otesrepsaj - who? Jk. I might not know much about him, but I know he's also one of the remaining OG moderators. He comes in and out often enough that we would gladly keep him on board. In charge of General.

Luwin1026 - He's the ninja moderator. He logs in, but ninja posts everywhere. You won't see it, nor get email notifications for it. That's ninja. He's in charge of performance, but you didn't know that. That's ninja :ninja:

cYn - lovely me. I'm in charge of the Info Center and DIY subsection of this forum. I have plans on restructuring the info center and give recognition to those that contribute to this forum. If you guys experience any broken links or pictures in the DIY threads........then sorry I don't know how to fix them because the source could be anywhere :D. Any ways, my goal is to promote member contribution in this forum. So look forward to something new.

IntegraGSR23 - the dirtiest moderator you'll come across. So dirty that he's the head of DiRTBAGS. He's in charge of Performance. Believe me, he knows his stuff. Maybe not an expert, but enough to help people out. He's been on this forum for a long time and is extremely active. Just make a thread about boobies and vajayjay and you'll see.

inkedup - aaahh. Our newest team member. Most of us know him because of his sickass car. Extremely active and willing to contribute. Brings a lot of different flavor of mods to this community. I'm glad to have this guy in our community. tsxtasy's sidekick, in charge of Gallery

Tekneek - cover up your carpets, cause that's how he tracks people down. Tekneek has shown great activity on this forum and great contribution to keep this forum clean. We're just glad to have another active moderator. In charge of Entertainment.

Please congratulate inkedup and tekneek in coming on board the TSXClub moderating team.

·
TarmacTSX
1,589 Posts
Congrats to the new MODs. We gotta keep this place runnin somehow ;)

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
Cyn: You're one of the first I met in person on this forum. Always down to help me if I needed any help.
Mayuga: Thanks for helping me with my questions. Appreciate it.
IntegraGSR: Don't get me started.... We cool though :lol:

Keep up the good work guys!

Also congrats tekneek and inkedup!

·
GO BLUE!
884 Posts
Congratulation to both new members. They totally deserve the positions; always willing to help, unafraid to try new things, and make TSXClub more important than probably anything else LOL!

And good job to the OG and current MOD! :thumbsup:

·
Platinum Member
2,469 Posts
Ummmm ...since I'm sexually active in the Platinum Lounge do I get a formal title of being in charge of posting stuff about smokin hot chicks, boobies and vajayjay all night all day? hahahahaha!!! LOL JK!!!

Glad to have an awesome dream team of moderators!!! Y'all make this one of the best communities to be a part of!! Definitely happy to be here! :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Congratulations to the new Team Members :)

We finally are able to apply TOTM badges to those that won in 2010. It was difficult for us to apply those badges because the moderator that was in charge of those badges left us hanging.

Hmm, I feel that this statement is not only inaccurate, but very wrong. But whom did you have in mind?

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congratulations to the new Team Members :)

Hmm, I feel that this statement is not only inaccurate, but very wrong. But whom did you have in mind?
Possibly Vortec? I was talking more specifically about the correct font and badge template. How they were not referenced here on the boards and thus left me to scour the internet to find a match.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
5,994 Posts
Possibly Vortec? I was talking more specifically about the correct font and badge template. How they were not referenced here on the boards and thus left me to scour the internet to find a match.
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/754608-post12.html
VorteC was the one who was making the TOTM winner threads. As far as the rest of the TOTM process, I'm afraid it was left up to me, just as most other developments. This is actually very obvious if you do some research in the moderating forums and catch up on legacy threads. I hate to see wrong accusations flying around. My only downfall is that I omitted creating a farewell thread for the forum members informing everyone that I'm stepping off due to personal reasons. I only did the farewell thread for the Staff. It was a very busy time for me and just never got around to creating the public one. So, many people didn't know I was no longer active. But all the Staff did, and I clearly said that if you need help, you can always reach me.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Regional (United States)
1,204 Posts
Gorgeous baby! (Although not so much of a baby anymore, huh?) :)

Glad I can be part of the team and help out whenever I can - Great writeup, cyn -

·
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/754608-post12.html
VorteC was the one who was making the TOTM winner threads. As far as the rest of the TOTM process, I'm afraid it was left up to me, just as most other developments. This is actually very obvious if you do some research in the moderating forums and catch up on legacy threads. I hate to see wrong accusations flying around. My only downfall is that I omitted creating a farewell thread for the forum members informing everyone that I'm stepping off due to personal reasons. I only did the farewell thread for the Staff. It was a very busy time for me and just never got around to creating the public one. So, many people didn't know I was no longer active. But all the Staff did, and I clearly said that if you need help, you can always reach me.
Umm alright if I came off as insulting when I blamed the outgoing mod for not providing resources, then I apologize. But to tell me to catch up on legacy threads is like me telling you to look at my other threads where I asked both the staff AND the public on what font matches the past badges. I asked for help. Nobody said a thing for about a month so I took my own time to go through the details in Photoshop and scour the net to make the correct badge.

Since nobody said anything when I asked for help on the badges, how do I even know to contact you? Maybe it's all due to miscommunication. But please, don't say that I lack the ability to research your work. I appreciate all that you have done in this community, you probably built the backbone of this board, but don't expect me to know all that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts