Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is the side skirts they used a plastic peice to hold them on i just added a washer too it. now i can do 80mph with out any rattles. :) . i also had a rattle from the rear left door and it was the same problem. just to let you know the dealer had no idea this was the problem i had to figure it out myself !!!!!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Nice going!

(I thought you were going to say it was some coins in the map compartment.) :D

I would hope most dealers would have been able to figure that out.....

·
Registered
333 Posts
larchmont said:
Nice going!

(I thought you were going to say it was some coins in the map compartment.) :D

I would hope most dealers would have been able to figure that out.....
Don't laugh, I thaught I had a squeak coming from my steering wheel column, every time I turned right it would squeak... I couldn't figure it out for days untill the missus started removing and rummaging through the CD's in the centre compartment and the noise suddenly dissapeared :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
gbrandt19, cna you post a pic or specify where I should put the washer?
I'm a car illetirate but hate those annoying rattle while driving and those DAMN dealer never fidn the problem. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its the bolts that hold on the side skirt. you can shake the side skirt up and downand hear the squeeking . just unscrew the bolt and put a washer on it to keep it thight. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank you Sir! Will try that this weekend..... Hope it'll take care of the rattle. Now gotta go back to the frickin dealer for that windshield rattles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
gbrandt19 said:
it is the side skirts they used a plastic peice to hold them on i just added a washer too it. now i can do 80mph with out any rattles. :) . i also had a rattle from the rear left door and it was the same problem. just to let you know the dealer had no idea this was the problem i had to figure it out myself !!!!!

gbrandt19, did your doors rattle at high speed only?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts