Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping around for a TSX at Acura dealers in CT, and some offer free oil changes and loaner cars for as long as you own the vehicle, while other dealers do not offer this. Did your TSX come with a deal like this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went out of town to buy mine after the dealer told me that couldnt come off the sticker price if I had them track down a car for me. The dealer I bought from provides free oil changes at 10k intervals (honda's recomendation) and provide you with loaner. This is only good at the dealer you buy it at. Its nice to have, hower i had my first service done locally before the 10k. Most dealers say they provide loaner cars, however if your younger than 25 or 30 they are usually not available.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
The dealer where I took delivery of my TSX gives free oil changes for 4 years or 50k miles which ever comes first. They also provide loaner cars, but on a first come first serve basis and service appointments and loaner car reservation is a must. Other Acura dealers may do this differently or have better ownership experience.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
yofoofoo said:
What are loaner cars?
Cars the dealer lets you use to drive to work or run errands while your car is in service.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
CTgirl said:
I'm shopping around for a TSX at Acura dealers in CT, and some offer free oil changes and loaner cars for as long as you own the vehicle, while other dealers do not offer this. Did your TSX come with a deal like this?
What dealers are you looking at? Have you gotten any prices yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've gotten quotes from Devan (Norwalk), Greenwich, and Executive (North Haven). North Haven is still the lowest, although I'm in Stamford so it's kinda far for me.

Are you in CT? Where did you get yours?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
I got mine from Morande in Berlin; that's a long way off from Stamford, although it's only fifteen minutes up the highway from Executive. They do have a couple of TSX service loaners but you have to schedule them.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I checked out Morande when I was visiting the 'rents for Easter (they live near Berlin) and they gave me the highest price I've gotten so far. I'm glad you had luck there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts