Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know I had some 18s Mag Blue CE28n for sale. Now I have a set of freshly refinished TE37s in Mag Blue. They are 18s 7.5 +40. It comes with mag blue center caps, but no valve stems.

These wheels DO NOT have any cracks, bents, rashes, dents, welds, etc.. They are mint

These are $2,550 picked up

or $2,781 Shipped w/ paypal

Also reasonable offers are welcome

Located in Socal 626

Thank You

Contact me if you have any questions

DON'T post if you don't like these

In the shade

In the shade w/ flash

In the Sun With Caps

Caps Off

·
TSX of the Month Winner
920 Posts
As some of you may know I had some 18s Mag Blue CE28n for sale...
No they don't, cause you didn't post em..I did ;)

But to anyone interested, Tim is a good guy and I'm sure he'd be more than willing to let you swing by and check out the wheels if you're in the 626.

GLWS Tim

·
flashprroooooo!!!
2,660 Posts
sick wheels. wish i had the cash. glws.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No they don't, cause you didn't post em..I did ;)

But to anyone interested, Tim is a good guy and I'm sure he'd be more than willing to let you swing by and check out the wheels if you're in the 626.

GLWS Tim
haha ya thanks,

Also thanks for the comments guys.

·
Loves JDM
578 Posts
Hmmmmm, more blue for my car...

I might have to roll by and see this bad boys in the next week or so, see if they clear the BBK...

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
sexy....inkedup has this wheels...... bump for sexy wheels

·
Loves JDM
578 Posts
They should. Same offset as yours with the spacers.
These would probably look great on your car, and they are JDM :laugh:
My only concern that it might not clear the calipers because there might be more concave on the rim because its a natural 40 opposed to a spacer enhance 40.

Haha, I have been curious to see how blue rims would look on my car for a while now. Plus you know me, I love JDM parts.:laugh:
Just let me know when you want to check them out.

Also thanks for info.
I should be around the Fullerton and Mission Viejo areas in the next 2 or 3 weeks, so I will probably stop by and check these out if that is cool.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
My only concern that it might not clear the calipers because there might be more concave on the rim because its a natural 40 opposed to a spacer enhance 40.

Haha, I have been curious to see how blue rims would look on my car for a while now. Plus you know me, I love JDM parts.:laugh:

I should be around the Fullerton and Mission Viejo areas in the next 2 or 3 weeks, so I will probably stop by and check these out if that is cool.
Yeah, that could be an issue. If we do meet up before you see these wheels we can get one of the LEs off my car and try it on your front to see if it works.

·
Loves JDM
578 Posts
Yeah, that could be an issue. If we do meet up before you see these wheels we can get one of the LEs off my car and try it on your front to see if it works.
Yeah, it we meet up before that would really help out. We shall see what happens because I am probably going to see these the same day I go down to Marcus's sometime next week or so.

My bad for getting off topic. Beautiful wheels none the less...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts