Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
New Guy!
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ignore the dirt!

My take on them? Firms up the suspension, but not at the expense of the ride comfort. Ride is still smooth, and the car seems to take corners way flatter as well. Stance is perfect for me.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
nice, now start saving up on Koni shock. I had the H Tech for over 5 years on my stock shock and it started to sagg (the stock) and ride was bouncy but still soft. I recently upgraded to Koni and now it's Day and Night Difference

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
nice, now start saving up on Koni shock. I had the H Tech for over 5 years on my stock shock and it started to sagg (the stock) and ride was bouncy but still soft. I recently upgraded to Koni and now it's Day and Night Difference
The OEM shocks will die with lower springs...the question is when.

·
New Guy!
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll get some more pics when I can. As far as a camber kit, I didn't install one on there. Did the work with a buddy of mine, so if/when I get struts it won't be any trouble to toss them in there. Car has 63k miles.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't post often but man that is a perfect stance not to low for winter driving. Koni's and H techs are in my future.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I had over 80K on my stock OEM shocks with my H-Tech before swapping it out for Koni and there were no leak and OEM strut still rebound.

H-Tech Springs were designed for Stock Shocks

The OEM shocks will die with lower springs...the question is when.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I agree. I had mine for 4 yrs and they still ride like stock.

I had over 80K on my stock OEM shocks with my H-Tech before swapping it out for Koni and there were no leak and OEM strut still rebound.

H-Tech Springs were designed for Stock Shocks

·
Registered
22 Posts
looks nice man! more pics please. inch-wise, how much lower do you think the h-techs cause? im thinking about lowering my car too, but i dont want the ride comfort to suffer...do you feel bumps in the road more?

·
Registered
356 Posts
From my experience with these i feel just like stock. Friends are surprised on how smooth it rides. They all have Tein coilovers (Basic & Flex) on their cars and they prefer the the h-techs ride. no BS

looks nice man! more pics please. inch-wise, how much lower do you think the h-techs cause? im thinking about lowering my car too, but i dont want the ride comfort to suffer...do you feel bumps in the road more?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts