Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up Club!
I purchased my first PWP 07AT TSX back in March/2011. I'm loving the car, and as long as I keep it maintained, I have confidence that she'll go a LOONG way.
Was a proud owner of a 98 GSR (turbo) before my TSX. Needed something bigger and more reliable, so I finally did my upgrade. :festive:
Bought it for 18k with about 31K miles on it.
Only upgrade so far:
A-Spec front lip and OEM window visors.
Plans:
Euro-R Lip kit
lowered on Tein Comfort Sports

Any other suggestions??
I know ya'll like pics, so here it is!

My Ex-Girlfriend :bye:

By pearltsxer at 2011-04-25

:Woot:

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Nice whip! Welcome :wiggle:
I would suggest pairing the coilovers with a rsb, most of us prefer progress. Also, if your lowering it a good amount get an ingalls rear camber kit and I decided to purchase the Skunk2 front camber kit so that I have full adjustability when getting my alignment done(but the front is not needed). I would also say debadge and get the JDM euro-r grille and badges if your down for the conversion since I noticed that you like the euro-r lip. I would also suggest some lightweight JDM wheels(You choose the color and style you like). Just to start... ;)

Where in AZ are you from?, can't tell from the pics. But I live in Tucson!

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice whip! Welcome :wiggle:
I would suggest pairing the coilovers with a rsb, most of us prefer progress. Also, if your lowering it a good amount get an ingalls rear camber kit and I decided to purchase the Skunk2 front camber kit so that I have full adjustability when getting my alignment done(but the front is not needed). I would also say debadge and get the JDM euro-r grille and badges if your down for the conversion since I noticed that you like the euro-r lip. I would also suggest some lightweight JDM wheels(You choose the color and style you like). Just to start... ;)

Where in AZ are you from?, can't tell from the pics. But I live in Tucson!
Thanks! yeah, definitely looking into the rsb..I've just been doing much research in order to get the right quality/compatibility when lowering my car..Was thinking of getting just the rear and front Euro R lip since I noticed E-R side skirts are very similar to OEM ones. Don't know if that'd look funny...btw I'm located in Yuma the "armpit of AZ" lol.

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Thanks! yeah, definitely looking into the rsb..I've just been doing much research in order to get the right quality/compatibility when lowering my car..Was thinking of getting just the rear and front Euro R lip since I noticed E-R side skirts are very similar to OEM ones. Don't know if that'd look funny...btw I'm located in Yuma the "armpit of AZ" lol.
I saw that you were questioning about the CST and the high price. I still have to update my pics, but I recently installed my Buddy Club N+ and I have to say that I was surprised at the level of comfort/performance that I felt from them. I have no finger gap and people don't even notice the difference in comfort when riding in my car and I have it pretty stiff in the front. I would say go that route cause its the best for a daily driver but now that its gone up ~$200 the call is yours.
And its good to see someone else is from AZ on this forum there are a lot from so cal and cali in general. Hit me up if you ever visit Tucson. I pass through Yuma a lot...when going to SD :p And I am not familiar with the side skirts but if they are fairly similar I don't think it would be funny looking. Happy modding! Let us know if you have any questions :thumbsup:

Look here for a general idea of parts/pricing Heeltoe Auto. Best place in my opinion, many share the same feelings.

·
Gotta take a Dookie
570 Posts
dang very clean gsr! love tegs. Couple of mods you can do: rear sway bar prolly the best mod for your buck, pulleys, the basic bolt-ons, and possibly ktuned kpro if you want to further ecu management. there isnt a reflash for 07 -08 fyi. GL

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right on! I'm going to do more research on the N+, but it does help to come from someone that actually have experience with them. thanks! How long have you had those on for? I noticed there are alot of ppl from SoCal area & Canada too :toocool:

·
I <3 My CL9
1,492 Posts
Right on! I'm going to do more research on the N+, but it does help to come from someone that actually have experience with them. thanks! How long have you had those on for? I noticed there are alot of ppl from SoCal area & Canada too :toocool:
A little over a month! Many club members have them and love them. Next I would look at the type 2 HT spec FF they are a little cheaper and have similar performance and adjustability...just can't really say anything much about the comfort.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts