Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all, I'm new to the forum and I'm researching about the TSX going rates in the area (Indianapolis).
I used to work for a major airline and still have flight benefits so I might consider traveling some place to pick up a TSX if the price is right.
I sent a few quote request to both Indy area dealers via the acura.com sight and got one from Ed Martin for a not so good $28434 with navi and protection package or $26434 w/o navi and protection package, both automatic with no other options requested or specific color requested.
Also not clear if this includes destination charge, I asume it does not.
Any one here purchased from Indy, Fort Wayne, or Ohio, Illinois dealers?

I'll be getting more quotes Monday, maybe I'll just have to go in person and wheel and deal for the $1000 or more below MSRP.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
yea ones dealerships see that you are sirious they usually are ready to go down on the price, if they think you are waisting their time they wont.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I bought mine from Illinois... I hear they're willing to deal with prices more now... I got mine for MSRP almost a year ago...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey oversteer I'm also from the Indy area. I got my TSX from Ed Martin Acura and overall there were no problems and the dealers were willing to deal. Only had one minor incident in which my sales person happened to "forget" that she said that the dealership would pay for something, but that quickly got worked out when I started walking out of the dealership. I'm not sure how Hubler compares to Ed Martin but overall the pricing was fair and service was good there, i would recommened them. FYI they ordered the color I wanted for no fee and I got 1000 under msrp and that price that was quoted did not include destination. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry, in addition to my last message, just a warning. Make sure you get absoltely everything you want in the deal on the small sheet of white paper that they'll make you sign if you put down a deposit or want to get a specific color. That is exactly where I made the mistake of not specifying that they'd pay what they said they'd pay, although it worked out anyways in my case. It seems that they might be slightly sneaky in that regard and tend to "forget" alot of things even when you have 3 witnesses.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank's to all for your advice, I went to both and got the same offer "hoser771'" got from Ed Martin and turned it down.
Then went to Hubler and got the same + seven year 100000 mile powertrain warranty at no extra cost, I know it's unlikely to have engine/tranny problems but it's nice to know it's covered for a bit longer.
We will take delivery Saturday morning!!

Thank's again and hopefully we meet soon..

Gus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts