Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD******************

Priced at $170 (OBO) buyer will pay for shipping (may be willing to pay shipping), unless you want to pick up- in the new jersey area (08520 zip)

$70 for the rear lower camber arms
$60 each for the front ball joints ($120 for both)

SPC front ball joints (pair) +1.5/+3.0 degree adjustable can be used for negative as i did. These are brand new never used. they were extras i had.

Ingalls rear camber kit also brand new never used. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TOE ARMS this kit will only have the lower camber arm. one for each side

For more pics or information you can text me at 7323797587
FOr best offer please place it on this thread and best one will get it or PM me

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price adjustment

final price all parts brand new and researched for cheapest price. buyer will have to pay for shipping, 200 for everything. 70 for the rear camber arms and 130 for the front ball joints (65 each)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fitment

these part will also fit:
2003-2005 accord i4 sedan
2006-2007 accord sedan
04-08 tsx
please inform anyone looking for a camber kit for that car I am selling. parts need to go ASAP!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Priced at $200 (OBO) buyer will pay for shipping, unless you want to pick up- in the new jersey area (08520 zip)

SPC front ball joints (pair) +1.5/+3.0 degree adjustable can be used for negative as i did. These are brand new never used. they were extras i had.

Ingalls rear camber kit also brand new never used. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TOE ARMS this kit will only have the lower camber arm. one for each side

these part will also fit:
2003-2005 accord i4 sedan
2006-2007 accord sedan
04-08 tsx
please inform anyone looking for a camber kit for that car I am selling. parts need to go ASAP!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New price!!!!!!! Shipping may be included

Priced at $170 (OBO) buyer will pay for shipping (may be willing to pay shipping), unless you want to pick up- in the new jersey area (08520 zip)

$70 for the rear lower camber arms
$60 each for the front ball joints ($120 for both)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts