Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, got a quick question i hope you can answer. My tsx 04 have some metal noise coming from the front. i notice it more when im from a full stop and start moving. there is a metal squeek in the front. then when i stop there is the same noise. and when i turn sometimes only sometimes tho.

Thanks for the help guys...

just noticed that whenever i release my breaks and step on my break the noise starts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think its the indicator?i got it visual with my mechanic when I got my oil check. He told me my brake are still alright.? So is it possible it's just the break Indi?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Wear tab, wear indicator, same thing, and just checking the outside pad isn't enough sometimes, the inner pad always wears faster and you can't see if you have uneven wear, inspect the brake pads... inner and outer...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm searching for info on a similar issue. I hear a squeaking and a slight shift when I hit the brakes and come to a complete stop. Brakes/rotors are good, even took it back to where I had brakes done a few months ago. He didn't see any issue with brakes, said struts were not leaking, but could it be that? I have 165K miles on my '04 TSX, and I've never had any suspension parts replaced. No issues while driving or turning, no bounce, it rides well and steering is fine. But, I do hear a slight grind sometimes when I reverse and turn out of a parking spot.
Thoughts??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts