Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the front door speakers on my 2006 Tsx. Put some pioneers 6 1/2 fits perfect. And added some sound stream tweeters. Also sound great. But I was driving and the front speakers just went out along with the new tweeters. Wires look good. I’m thinking maybe shorted somewhere. Does any one know if theirs any fuse for the front door speakers?
Please & thank you!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I changed all my speakers a pair at a time.... And this happened every time. New speakers would go quiet for a while. I have no idea why but they always came back without me doing anything. I just figured the stock amp was "confused" by the new power draw and took a while to get used to it. Maybe just wait a few days/several drives before digging in to the problem... It may just fix itself.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed all my speakers a pair at a time.... And this happened every time. New speakers would go quiet for a while. I have no idea why but they always came back without me doing anything. I just figured the stock amp was "confused" by the new power draw and took a while to get used to it. Maybe just wait a few days/several drives before digging in to the problem... It may just fix itself.
Ok I’ll try that
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts