Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi TSX owners,

Im trying to find tsx front lip but what kind are out there, the last one I saw was a mugen front lip for at $1100. For that price I could buy something else. But anyways Im looking for a front lip but I dont know what kind of front lip for tsx

Any suggestion?

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Aspec for around $270 shipped and painted from Honda or the Euro-R painted and shipped for $650+shipping and a few months wait. I believe curry acura has the aspec lip on sale and in stock.

Edit: Geebra beat me to it and I believe he can help you get your hands on the aspec at a good price. GL.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Aspec for around $270 shipped and painted from Honda or the Euro-R painted and shipped for $650+shipping and a few months wait. I believe curry acura has the aspec lip on sale and in stock.

Edit: Geebra beat me to it and I believe he can help you get your hands on the aspec at a good price. GL.
hehe, well aspec is the cheapest for sure.

$270 is only for front or rear for aspec
$650 is only for front.

just so ppl dont think a full lip kit is that cheap :laugh:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Sweet buy! I just bought my extended warranty from them about two months ago, am going to email them to see if they give me the $840 price! Wish me luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.