Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i want a lip, but not a full one if that makes sense?

kinda like what subies have just like that little piece under the front bumper. Im gonna keep the oem look i like it and not many people do it so i figure ill be that guy:p

i looked around and couldnt really find anything, if anyone knows of anything a link or info would be sweet.

Thanks!

·
Tex_2_Cali
1,081 Posts
You should try to get an unpainted jdp lip. That's what I want in the future. I don't like the cf personally

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Oh, you want a difuser or however you spell it. (dee-fuze-er) It'll just bolt to the bottom of the bumper. Usually made of metal(more skid plate style) or carbon fiber. IS that what you're talking about?

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, you want a difuser or however you spell it. (dee-fuze-er) It'll just bolt to the bottom of the bumper. Usually made of metal(more skid plate style) or carbon fiber. IS that what you're talking about?
yes pretty much, but not carbon or fiber id like it in abs if possible. idk if anyone even makes such a thing for a reasonable price

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
haha im looking for a lip too. jdp lip looks nice...but if you are low, it'd hurt a lot if u crack the 300 bucks cf lip

1 - 17 of 17 Posts