Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Lately i have observed that the height of the Front passenger side is 1 cm taller than the driver's side. Have you noticed this on your Aussie Euro? My friend is the one who first noticed the 1cm extra height on his Euro too. Is this normal by design?

My car drives very well. I have checked tyre pressure according to Honda's recommendation. I used the recommended "constant high speed" tyre pressure.

I have taken height measurement from verious flat surfaces and it always come back as 1 cm higher on the front passenger side as compared the the driver's side. His car is 1 cm higher too.

Could this be normal? I did notice the car's engine is mounted off centered towards the driver's side. Could this be a contributing factor that i should not be worried about?

Generally, you wouldn't notice the car isn't 100% level but once someone mentioned it, and I have measured it, it tend to stick in my mind.

Can anyone confirm this with their Aussie Euro.

Thanks

Guzzy

:popcorn:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Are you sure you were standing up straight? :D

j/k.....but seriously -- with something like this, first of all I'd wonder about something being off in the measurement rather than on the car. Or something being askew about that particular car rather than the model in general. But mainly the first thing, even though you were so careful about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I have spoken with my Honda dealer. They said i will have to drop the car in and they can check to see if it is within specification. Booked for next wed! fingers crossed hopefully it can be fine tuned.

Is it easy to adjust the height of the spring/etc? to fine tune the level of the car?

Guzzy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honda service said nothing can be adjusted with the height. They measured it to be 8mm higher and within spec. They said they have checked the other cars and it is the same. I shouldn't be too concern right?

·
助手席乗員
2,128 Posts
i dun think u need to concern...
just 8mm difference....should be fine!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts