Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale 2002 Acura RSX-S 27,000 miles (New Jersey)

This car is in excellent condition used as a weekend car. I'm the original owner. This car has been maintained perfectly only Mobil 1 oil/Mobil 1 oil filters were used and high octane fuel. The interior of this vehicle is in perfect condition. Still has new car smell. Never been raced. Clean title. This car is currently under lease. I need to get out of the lease because my wife and I recently had a baby, need a more practical vehicle. Not interested in parting out. Silver Satin Paint with Black Leather interior. This car sounds and drives great!

Additional features include:
Hondata #4 ECU Upgrade
Hondata Intake Manifold Gasket (not installed)
Jackson Race Header w/ Test Pipe
Casper 02 Simulator
Tanabee Hyper Madalion Cat Back Exhaust
Injen Short Ram Intake w/ K&N Air filter (Chrome w/ Red Filter)
Sparco Stripe pedals (Silver/Black)


All original parts are included
Original Exhaust
Exhaust manifold
Intake

Also included is the 2002 RSX Installation and Maintenance Helms Manual.

Must sell for the lease buy out price of $16,789.10 no more no less write a check to America Honda Finance Corp and she's yours.















 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry not parting out... Looking to sell her quick. I'm thinking the parts might help her go faster even tho I'm very sad to see her go. If it doesn't sell I may part out but it's way to soon for that. What parts would you be interested in?
 

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
wow good price...the kelly blue book private party is $18,005 - although trade in is only $15,300

But how do we know you didn't race?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pocketkiller said:
wow good price...the kelly blue book private party is $18,005 - although trade in is only $15,300

But how do we know you didn't race?
Guess you'd have to drive it. It's so strong! Unless you want to give me a lie detector test. I'd be willing to take the test. The truth is that car just sits their all the time I took those pics last week the car hasn't moved since. My daughter is 11 months soon to be 1 year. Every time I get into that car on the weekend my wife and baby are in the car with me trust me the last thing I'm doing is racing. Trust me I always wanted to race but never had the chance and don't like to drive hard on the highway. My daughter was born march of 04 and as nature predicts my wife was pregnant for 9 months Thats almost two years where my heart was not into driving it was baby baby baby... I baby the car the way I baby my daughter. Also to further the truth I work weekends end extra hours sometimes 80 hour weeks. I just don't have the time. One day if ever I will race something probably be a minivan.
 

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
miles said:
Guess you'd have to drive it. It's so strong! Unless you want to give me a lie detector test. I'd be willing to take the test. The truth is that car just sits their all the time I took those pics last week the car hasn't moved since. My daughter is 11 months soon to be 1 year. Every time I get into that car on the weekend my wife and baby are in the car with me trust me the last thing I'm doing is racing. Trust me I always wanted to race but never had the chance and don't like to drive hard on the highway. My daughter was born march of 04 and as nature predicts my wife was pregnant for 9 months Thats almost two years where my heart was not into driving it was baby baby baby... I baby the car the way I baby my daughter. Also to further the truth I work weekends end extra hours sometimes 80 hour weeks. I just don't have the time. One day if ever I will race something probably be a minivan.
hahaha ur funny man...well good luck. You might want to try the RSX forums. There are probably quite a few people who would be dying to get into a RSX like yours...just like alot of people here don't actually own TSX yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
:drool1:
pocketkiller said:
hahaha ur funny man...well good luck. You might want to try the RSX forums. There are probably quite a few people who would be dying to get into a RSX like yours...just like alot of people here don't actually own TSX yet.
Was never good at conveying a thought on message boards. But I wasn't trying to be funny. Im on clubrsx and clubsi. Anyway she's cherry. Somones comming to see it this weekend. Hope she goes may be in a TSX soon. :drool1:
 

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
miles said:
:drool1:

Was never good at conveying a thought on message boards. But I wasn't trying to be funny. Im on clubrsx and clubsi. Anyway she's cherry. Somones comming to see it this weekend. Hope she goes may be in a TSX soon. :drool1:
I was laughing at your quote on "racing a minivan"...any luck yet?
 

·
BUM
Joined
·
1,242 Posts
have you tried autotrader.com? I sold my truck in a week from there. Any car under kelly blue book..which yours is...should sell pretty dam fast. And it's only like $40 bucks for the middle of the line -run till it sells- ad.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top