Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the hardest I have to do, but I have to do it. I'm letting my TSX go. It has 15k highway mileages. The asking price is $24500 OBO. Please contact me here or email me at [email protected]. Check out my sig for more detail and pictures. Thanks for looking.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Hey, jumpper, nice to see you, been a long time. But sorry it's because you have to sell the car.

Jumpper is one of the great original members of the TSX sites, one of the people who helped make this little world of ours what it is. He's an ace.
Hopefully a buyer will see this thread and it'll be a good deal for everybody.

Good luck, jumpper, and best wishes.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
larchmont said:
Hey, jumpper, nice to see you, been a long time. But sorry it's because you have to sell the car.

Jumpper is one of the great original members of the TSX sites, one of the people who helped make this little world of ours what it is. He's an ace.
Hopefully a buyer will see this thread and it'll be a good deal for everybody.

Good luck, jumpper, and best wishes.
Thanks alot Larchmont. It's been a long time. I'll miss you guys very much. It's the hardest thing I have to do. I love my TSX, it's the best car I ever owe. But I have to do what I have to do. Thanks again for very thing guys. This site is the best!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JuMpPeR said:
Thanks alot Larchmont. It's been a long time. I'll miss you guys very much. It's the hardest thing I have to do. I love my TSX, it's the best car I ever owe. But I have to do what I have to do. Thanks again for very thing guys. This site is the best!!!!
SOLD :bawling: :bawling:

Good bye my beloved TSX....you'll be missed...

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
JuMpPeR said:
SOLD :bawling: :bawling:

Good bye my beloved TSX....you'll be missed...
Congrats on the sale? I think..
Please, feel free to stick around and enjoy the site...you are more than welcome here :nod:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Congratulations, JuMpPeR -- hope it was a good deal for you.
And hope you won't be feeling too bad about it -- hope things are still good and will be good.

And hope you will keep coming by. Please let us know about things.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. It's not the best deal, but it's not bad either. I'll miss her so much. Thanks for every help here. Dont say goodbye cuz I'll be back!!!

Honda forever!!!! :rollsmile

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
JuMpPeR said:
Thanks guys. It's not the best deal, but it's not bad either. I'll miss her so much. Thanks for every help here. Dont say goodbye cuz I'll be back!!!

:thumbsup: :woot: :woot:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
JuMpPeR said:

:jump:

(The "code" for that smiley, fittingly, is "jump.") :D

BTW, JuMpPeR, I imagine you didn't exactly know about how that site basically blew up; you seemed to be away or busy for a few weeks around that time, and when you came back almost everybody was gone! Maybe just as well that you missed the drama......

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
larchmont said:
:jump:

(The "code" for that smiley, fittingly, is "jump.") :D

BTW, JuMpPeR, I imagine you didn't exactly know about how that site basically blew up; you seemed to be away or busy for a few weeks around that time, and when you came back almost everybody was gone! Maybe just as well that you missed the drama......
So, what happened? Tell me....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
JuMpPeR said:
So, what happened? Tell me....
To make a long story not that long:
We were talking about doing some T-shirts, and Bowersan came up with some great possible designs. We started talking about how many people would be interested, and a lot were.
The admins, who had been AWOL for some weeks, suddenly showed up and said we can't do that.
People were pissed off. Including the mods, who had been pissed at the admins because of prior stuff anyway (which most of us didn't know about).
I started worrying about the stability of the site, in view of the admins' bizarre and unpredictable activity. So I asked some questions about who actually owned the site, and what their intentions were. So they banned me.
Then some people asked why I had been banned, so they got banned too.
The mods took the opportunity to let it all out about their prior frustrations, and they were banned.
And so just about everybody else left too.

A few people stayed (mostly people who hadn't witnessed what happened), and some new people trickled in over the next few months, but the site was basically dead.

As I said, glad you're here.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
larchmont said:
We were talking about doing some T-shirts, and Bowersan came up with some great possible designs. We started talking about how many people would be interested, and a lot were.
The admins, who had been AWOL for some weeks, suddenly showed up and said we can't do that.
People were pissed off. Including the mods, who had been pissed at the admins because of prior stuff anyway (which most of us didn't know about).
I started worrying about the stability of the site, in view of the admins' bizarre and unpredictable activity. So I asked some questions about who actually owned the site, and what their intentions were. So they banned me.
The mods took the opportunity to let it all out about their prior frustrations, and they were banned.

A few people stayed (mostly people who hadn't witnessed what happened), and some new people trickled in over the next few months, but the site was basically dead.

D R A M A internet style!! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
larchmont said:

That sucks....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts