Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off wanted to say that I am newbie at posting stuff on here, but have been a long time follower of the forum and have used tons of y'alls info for help in maintenance for this car, so just wanted to say thanks!

Up for sale is my 2005 Acura TSX. I am the 3rd owner, second owner was a pilot that bought the car with very low mileage, I bought it in early 2010 with about 60K on the clock. It currently has about 81xxx miles on it, which is very reasonable for a 2005! It is in perfect mechanical condition with synthetic oil changed every 3K -3.5K miles. The only things that are aftermarket is a K&N intake, Acura installed short throw shifter, and gunmetal gray pearl painted wheels. The tires are continental extreme contact DWG's and they have about 4K miles on them (bought new in January of this year). It has a couple of dings here and there from parking lot shopping car battles and a small dent in the hood where someone backed into me with a jeep (spare tire on the jeep hit the hood and dented it). The door dings could be paintlessly removed, but the hood dent will probably require a new hood. It does not affect the closure or anything like that, purely cosmetic. If I had to rate the exterior I would say 7.5/10 as is, but could be a solid 9/10 with some minor work. The interior is probably a 9.2/10.

I am asking $11,800 USD OBO, no shipping, cash only, pickup only. I have the title in hand free and clear. This car has a clean history, no accidents or anything ever filed on insurance. Please PM me with offers or send me an email at '[email protected]'.

Link to my craig's list post here in Atl. Thank you guys for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts