Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Acura TSX Sedan, 6MT, 71K, 2.4L 4-cyl, 200HP, No Nav, (VIN - JH4CL95874C007120)

2004 Acura TSX 4-door sedan, no nav, 6-speed manual, 2.4L 4-cyl 200HP DOHC, fwd, 71K miles, 2 non-smoking owners, satin silver metallic (SSM) exterior, black (Type A) leather interior, heated front seats, PS, PB, PW, PL, PM, A/C, cruise control, tilt wheel, AM/FM/CD, moonroof, rear defog, 4 matched 17" Hankook Ventus V4ES directional all season radial tires, 3 keyless remotes (1 spare), 23-31 MPG, no accidents, extremely clean, meticulously maintained, perfect Carfax, with all service records available. Mobil-1 oil and OE filter changes every 3-4K miles. Pristine condition, everything works, needs nothing. Clean title in hand.
It has just received a premium exterior and interior detailing.
The original owner purchased this car at Curry Acura and had it for 7 years and 43K miles. It was traded in at Curry on a new Acura. I purchased it at Curry and have owned it for 7 years. It’s offered for sale as it has never been my daily driver, it does not get used very much, and it’s time to downsize. It is completely factory stock except for a Neuspeed front strut tower bar, and LED backup lights. This is an absolutely stunning, low mileage, rare example of the very desirable G1 TSX. It’s very enjoyable to drive, and extremely dependable. It has no dings, no dents, no scuffs, no bruises, no curb rash on any wheel, and no upholstery rips or tears.
Extras include: factory rear spoiler; 4 snow tires, in new condition, mounted and balanced on Acura CL 16” alloy wheels; custom fit windshield UV shade; OE factory black carpeted mats (4 pieces) in excellent condition; OE factory black rubber all season mats (4 pieces) in excellent condition; OE factory rubber trunk mat; OE factory F&R mudguards; 3 quarts of manual transmission fluid; OE Acura SSM touch up paint.
The Carfax history based retail for this car is $8,710, and the Carfax private party value is $7,450. You will not find a nicer 04 TSX on any retail lot, anywhere. Attractively priced at $7,995.

Additional pics can be found in my Albany, NY, CL post, as only 10 are allowed here.

DSC05315.JPG DSC05302.JPG DSC05303.JPG DSC05304.JPG DSC05312.JPG DSC05313.JPG DSC05314.JPG DSC05306.JPG DSC05309.JPG DSC05311.JPG

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks very clean. Please post some undercarriage pics. Thanks.
Sorry, but I don't expect to be able to do this anytime soon.
I don't have a lift. I have 2 sets of drive on ramps, as I do most of my own work, but they are holding up the 4 corners of my C3 Corvette right now, as that is getting some repairs. So, I don't have any way to get the TSX up in the air.

Although it comes with mounted snows, I used it very little in the winter months. There were some years where I never mounted the snows, and did not drive it at all in the winter. However, it has always been a NY & CT car.

·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just found a set of K&N air filters for this car in my spare parts bin. I will include them with the spare parts that will go with the car.
However, I'm aware that not all care to use K&N filters, as it's an enthusiast kind of thing. So, if someone wants these air filters, PM me and I can get them to you.
Here's the details- these fit all G1 - 2004-2008 -
K&N engine air filter, #33-2276, generally around $51, plus shipping.
K&N cabin filter, #VF2001, generally around $42, plus shipping. (also fits lots of other Hondas, including CRVs)
Both filters are clean and practically new.
My asking price is $50 plus shipping - USA only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts