Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a carbon grey/black int. 6spd, with navigation that I need to sell. It has 26,000 miles and has been kept in the garage. Also has several coats of zaino, tinted windows, service manual, acura all-weather mats, and an MP3 connection in the center console (RCA jacks). This car is in excellent condition. Asking price is $25,500.

I am only selling it because my work is now providing me with a car. I am in the LA area. You can email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Can I buy just the service manual ?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
how long have you had it anyway ? mucho driving huh ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
its a beautiful car, but isnt that kind of a lot for a used? I really dont mean to intrude on the sale, im a newb and i just wanna know if that is a lot, or if that is really what theyre going for!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
infiniti_g35c said:
its a beautiful car, but isnt that kind of a lot for a used? I really dont mean to intrude on the sale, im a newb and i just wanna know if that is a lot, or if that is really what theyre going for!
You're totally right. That asking price was absolutely nuts.

It's possible that some used TSX's might be worth that much, depending on a lot of things.
But not with 26K miles.

·
Slickness...
971 Posts
KBB says $24,255 for a private party sale. Not too far off I guess.

joerockt, who's having a hard time sleeping tonight for some reason...:donno:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
.....and this one even has more miles! :jeffy:

Larchmont, who hopes joe didn't have to get going too early today.

·
SoCal TSX
7 Posts
Sorry to intrude on your sale but I am setting up my TSX with XM and am wondering where you got the bracket from? As well as how you mounted it? If anyone else know please post or PM.

Thanks,
Larry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts