Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2008 Acura TSX a-spec: One owner Royal Blue with grey Leather interior automatic and navigation comes with a-spec skirts and suspension lowers almost 1" 17" hyper silver a-spec rims on Bridgestone RE760 sumer tires used for 1 season all dealer installed also included full set of winter Yokohama tires and alloy rims

Options: Air conditioning, Alarm, Alloy wheels, AM/FM stereo, Anti-lock brakes, Anti-theft, Bluetooth, Bucket seats, CD Changer, Cruise control, Driver air bag, Dual air bag, Dual Climate Controls, Fog lights, Fully Loaded, Heated mirrors, Heated seats, Intermittent wipers, Keyless entry, Leather interior, Navigation system, Passenger Air Bag, Power brakes, Power locks, Power mirrors, Power Package, Power seat, Power steering, Power Trunk, Power windows, Premium and/or Oversized Wheels, Premium Audio, Rear defroster, Side impact air bag, Split Folding Rear Seats, Spoiler, Stability Control, Sunroof, Telescoping Steering Wheel, Tilt steering, Tinted glass, Traction control, Xenon Headlights

asking $26,900
60.000 KM

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
5,412 Posts
in the pictures, the car only has a front a-spec lip. The sides and rear are missing if you are advertising it as having "a-spec skirts".

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it does have the rear skirt i never noticed that picture does not have it on yet i never bought the side skirts for $700 as they do not look any different

·
Registered
657 Posts
Car looks nice, although I would've completed the look with the side skirts (they dont differ that much, but with the entire kit it flows nicer imo).

Aside from that, you might want to post up the mileage on the car.

Good luck with the sale, clean looking ride!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
If you're going to call this the A-Spec, and since you already went with the rims & front lip, you should have just completed the whole sh'bang. Just my opinion.
Car looks pristine otherwise. GLWS!

May I ask why you're selling? Or is this a dealer post?

·
Somaek juseyo?
1,290 Posts
Any side shots?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.