Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need all my wheels gone because my girlfriend calls me a hoarder. But seriously though, I just found a set of wheels I've been watching forever now and they have become available.

This set will go fast.

1.Discontinued 17x9 +38 Enkei NT03 All around.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$SOLD$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

2. 18x8.5 +42 SSR Type C.

- Very minor rashes on 2 wheels. Nothing bad, probably .5-1" in size. Very light weight and strong.
$1150 With discontinued CF SSR center caps. $1000 without center caps.

3. Rays Master Piece Grade A A225 19x9.5 +29 19x10.5 +25
-Very, very nice wheels. Discontinued. 9.5/10 with no curbs,bends, cracks. Can come with tires or not. I know these might be difficult to fit on the S2000, but maybe you guys have other cars you can fit it in such as 350Z/370Z, G35/7, Lexus.

-1800 with tires, 1600 w/o.

4.Advan Neova AD07. Lots of meat on these tires and will sell them in pairs or as a full set. Tires have roughly 7/32nds ish.

$300 for all 4 or 150 for a pair. FIRM

I will only charge what it costs to ship and not try and make money off shipping. I have vouches on HT, NWP, and from some locals here on TSXclub as well. Buy with confidence! PM me with any questions and I'll try to reply ASAP.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
are the tires off the rays? if not what are size of those tires?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, Tires are on them right now. 245/35 front and 285/35 rear. Practically new tires. I can have them dismounted though.

And thanks for the compliments guys, I have alot of people nagging me about the NT03's because it's been years since I've seen a 17x9 square set for sale.... and concave too. I might keep the caps because I have another set of NT03's coming in though so I dunno....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
351 Posts
^^^ Those tire specs are the ones for the advan neova's? If not, what size are they?

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
Gotta throw me those SSR caps :)

Bump for a local seller!!! Pick these wheels up! All super clean!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! SSR's have been checked out by a couple people. Rays have had lots of offers but all LOWBALLS.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
351 Posts
Whats the lowest u will take for the neova's? SSR'S? Pm me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts