Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D-Link DI-524 AirPlus G 2.4GHz Wireless Router
(looking to sell locally within Vancouver)

Brand New - Still in Box - Asking for $62 dollars

The D-Link DI-524 AirPlus G 2.4GHz Wireless Router is capable of transferring data at rates of up to 54Mbps in 2.4Ghz frequency. The DI-524 also offers four Ethernet ports to support multiple computers and features content filtering, MAC filtering, URL blocking and Domain blocking, which prevents unwanted intruders to connect to your network.

I bought this at staples..using the 150% price match guarantee (used against Future Shop)

After the price match, the subtotal was $55.01 and after taxes, it worked out to be $62.71 AND you also get a $20 mail in rebate.

Futureshop is also selling this product...sale price is $69.99 less the $20 rebate..

$42.71 vs $49.99 not a HUGE saving..but it is something..i have all the receipts and again this router is brand new. if there is no buyer, i'll just return the product to Staples, i was just seeing if there was someone out there who needed a router and was looking to save a few bucks while at it! i'm not making a profit off this router, just looking to do a good deed for a fellow TSXer!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts