Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won the raffle at Eibach 2011 good for a Front & Rear Anti-Roll Kit on any car Eibach makes them for. I was planning on getting them and installing them on my car, but unfortunately, Eibach doesn't make sway bars for TSX's.

Price: $300 with free shipping. I'm giving you the slip of paper that's pretty much a form to fill out which you give you Eibach (or perhaps send if you're far?) to claim your kit. 110% authentic. 110% legitimate. Guaranteed

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. it was the last drawing of the day, and i was raging with danny (cyn) about how the same guys won like 4 items each. luckily i managed to win the last drawing, i almost jizzed in my pants. haha

·
, Administrator, TOTM Coordinator
6,858 Posts
Try other forums Johnny, I think they make one for Civics.. and maybe try the 350Z and G35 forums.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Try other forums Johnny, I think they make one for Civics.. and maybe try the 350Z and G35 forums.
Yup. 300 would be a steal for them

·
5,036 Posts
Meh, set for my WRX is ~250ish.
The certificate is valued for $549

BTW Johnny, if you ship this, make sure you ship it certified so that there is a signature when the person gets it. Since this is in envelope form, it is too easy for them to say that they never got it in the mail.

Maybe delivery confirmation would work too, but I would go whichever way is safe from being "scammed"

·
Registered
856 Posts
The certificate is valued for $549

BTW Johnny, if you ship this, make sure you ship it certified so that there is a signature when the person gets it. Since this is in envelope form, it is too easy for them to say that they never got it in the mail.

Maybe delivery confirmation would work too, but I would go whichever way is safe from being "scammed"
I don't understand, it's for a set of front & rear sways, but it is 'worth' 549? Do you get a credit? o_O

·
5,036 Posts
I don't understand, it's for a set of front & rear sways, but it is 'worth' 549? Do you get a credit? o_O
When I first saw it, my thought was that it is worth UP TO 549 on ANY Anti-Roll kit. Different cars have different kit so they have different cost. So if a kit costs 250 then of course this isn't a good deal. But if a kit costs 500 then it's definitely a good deal. It just depends. That's my best guess.

My point is Johnny isn't trying to screw anyone over.

Johnny, I think you should explain more of the details if it's written somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts