·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make: Acura
Model: TSX
Mileage: 164,000
VIN: JH4CL95884C046315

Up for sale is my 2004 6 speed manual Acura TSX. I am the second owner (bought 5 years ago). The first owner is a lawyer out of Valdosta and we are good friends, so I literally know the history of this car from day one. No wrecks, clean carfax, title in hand, and runs perfectly.

History on the car:

My friend bought this new in 2004. These were so popular; there was a seven-month wait for the 6-speed version. He put a down payment on it and picked it up when it was delivered. He drove the car until November 2011 when it had 98,000 miles on it. It lived in Valdosta its entire life and was always serviced at Honda with Mobile 1. The only reason he sold it was because he got married and his wife took the garage spot for the car. I brought it home and have been taking care of it since.

Since I have owned it, I have put 65,000 miles on it. (163,000 on the clock). Since I have owned it, I have always changed the oil with Mobile 1 5W-30 every 3,000 miles and kept it in the garage. It has been my daily driver for the past few years. The only reason I am selling it is because my wife wants an MDX and I already have a G37 and S2000 in the garage, so there is limited room for the TSX.

Exterior- 9/10. This exterior is in EXCELLENT condition. There is no fading in the paint, the body is free of dings and dents. The front and rear bumpers were repainted in 2010 to refresh them since they had road rash on them. The original body panels with VIN plates / stickers are still present. The only reason I am not giving it a 10 out of 10 is because someone bumped me in a parking lot and there is a crack in the rear bumper the size of a quarter.

Interior- 9.5/10. The interior is in great shape. The seats do not have any rips and the dash is not faded. The carpet is very clean and does not show any sign of fading. I had brand new floor mats put in a few years ago. The car is also equipped with XM radio. This was done with a media player that is tastefully mounted below the stock radio. It is fully intergraded into the stock radio from a AUX-C input on the stock radio. The power seat works great and so do all the power windows.

Mechanical- 9/10. The car runs like a true Honda. The K24 is very responsive; the car has never generated a check engine light in the life of the car. It passes emissions every year. Since I have owned it, I have replaced the hub bearings, axles, battery, and alternator. Since it was a lower Georgia / Florida car, right when we had our first cold winter, the alternator died on it. I daily drive it and really does not have any issues that come to mind. The only reason it does not get a 10/10 is because the front rotors need to be turned. Pretty easy to do, I just haven’t had time to do it. This car has been taken care of to ensure it will run to 250-300k miles.

Extras- Within the sale, I will include the OEM fog lights with OEM button, Euro R grill, and a spare tire (205/40/17). The car is lowered in Tein spring and camber kits all the way around so it is aligned correctly.

Price- I am looking to get 6900 obo for this car. NADA is 6950. I am not interested in entertaining lowball offers for it. I do not mind just keeping it. If you are looking for a great car that will last for years and has luxury to go with it, this is your car. The 6 speed TSX’s are harder to find then the autos. Let me assure you, this car runs MUCH differently than in an auto. It is faster, more responsive, fun, and keeps you enjoying the car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.