Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare, clean, manual transmission, 2006 Carbon Gray Pearl TSX with navigation (2018 update). No accidents, clean title, VIN JH4CL95996C033231, located in the Philadelphia suburbs. I am the second owner and bought it August 2009 with 35,433 miles. It currently has 104,451 miles on it (~5,300 per year average under my ownership). Tires (Michelin Premier A/S) are practically new, replaced at 102,340.

Product Handwriting Font Camera lens Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Automotive tail & brake light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design
Speedometer Odometer Vehicle Tachometer Car
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Window Fixture Automotive design

Mechanically, the car is in excellent shape. Conservatively, I’d give it a 9.5/10. Overall, it drives great, no grinds, squeaks, or mechanical issues whatsoever. During my ~13 years of ownership, I’ve been the only person to drive it (no one drives manuals anymore!). I have (mostly) all maintenance and service records while under my ownership (minus a few oil changes and other simple stuff I did myself).

Cosmetically, the car is in good shape. For its age, a 16 year old car with ~105k miles, I’d give it an 8/10. Always hand washed and mostly garage kept up until August 2019 when I moved to a new house that has no garage – but driveway parked ever since. It does have some expected stone chipping (mainly on the front grille), otherwise no major dents, dings, scratches, or rusting. The interior is in very good shape, no tears or rips, and 90% of the time I was the only person inside the car. I did have a pair of car seats in the back for the past two years, but my kids have only ridden maybe a dozen times and never with food or beverages (or even shoes most of the time!).

Everything on the car works as expected, and it sounds and drives great. This is by far the best car I’ve ever owned – it literally puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Unfortunately, life and practical needs have dictated it’s time to say goodbye.

My asking price is $8,500, which isn’t the cheapest but I think is fair given the current market and overall solid condition of the car. If you’re looking at it now, you know what a beast of a car this is and how rare of a find a 2006 manual transmission TSX, with relative low miles and overall solid condition is. If interested, feel free to reach out.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts