Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to part out the car. All items are in flawless condition, more parts will be available as soon as i take pics of them.

JDM Valve Cover/ Spark Plug Cover : 200+ shipping

7 inch XO vision TFT monitor with custom install for perfect OEM quality fitment for tsx : 150+ shipping

Please keep thread on topic, and I am willing to ship anywhere at your expense. both items have been on car for about 5 months. Excellent condition, I will have more Items for sale soon, gotta take pics. PM me if u have any questions.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Tsex On 19s said:
7 inch XO vision TFT monitor with custom install for perfect OEM quality fitment for tsx : 150+ shipping
wow REALLY hard to see that screen...eyes are hurting ;) got a brighter pic ?
also What do you use the screen for ?

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i got better pics, screen was connected to mounted dvd player in arm rest (notice remote). which im keeping for my next car, since this enclosure is custom for the tsx only. I haven't uploaded the pics, but I'll get to it as soon as possible.

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup... been on car for 4 months only.. ill have pics soon, ill list a price once i get the pics on this forum

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here's Some pics of the 7 inch Screen with custom enclosure for tsx:

The TV install took place at Audio Excellence in Orlando Florida, they do good custom work, a lot of magazine coverage.

Now some pics of my Tsex On 19s for those who haven't seen it:

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
Do you have a brighter version of the first pic ?
It was impossible to see the screen in its place in that pic
so the screen took the space occupied by the TWO center-console boxes ?

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, I dont think i have a pic of that, but i kno "dabuda" has some pics on his camera, he took them at the Orlando Meet, I gotta check with him and see if he has them. And yes the center console boxes are replaced with the screen.

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
* More Parts Added *

Parts for sale. excellent condition, very good price, negotiable. Shipping is at ur expense. All parts put on at same time for show purpose about 5-6 months ago.

Injen CAI ------- $180
JDM Valve cover w/ Spark Plug cover -------- $200
Ground Control Coilovers -------- $300
XO vision 7" LCD custom enclosed (Replaces both compartments below headunit) ---------- $150
ABP OEM Lip Kit --------- $650

·
Holla @ yo boi
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JDM Valve Cover/ Spark Plug Cover----- Sold
XO Vision 7" LCD ------- Sold

*Parts still available:
Injen CAI ------- $180
Ground Control Coilovers -------- $300
ABP OEM Lip Kit --------- $650

All items will be shipped at your expense

·
[IV 23 VI]
14 Posts
A/T shift gate

Hey there im from australia and i noticed you had a very nice A/T shift gate on your car. Is that standard on the tsx or is it aftermarket? if so what brand and how much did you pay for this. is there a site for it?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
Euro_MOTION said:
Hey there im from australia and i noticed you had a very nice A/T shift gate on your car. Is that standard on the tsx or is it aftermarket? if so what brand and how much did you pay for this. is there a site for it?
It is Standard on all A/T TSX.

Free Bump.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts