Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in box. I bought these from a Group Buy for $540.75 shipped. I recently decided against lowering my car because I'll be selling it soon. My loss = your gain. The cheapest I've found the Koni Yellows other then this Group Buy was $558 shipped on eBay. I'm asking what I paid, so $540.75. I'll cover the shipping costs, so essentially I'm losing money.

As the subject line says, these shocks will fit the 03-05 Accord and the Acura TSX. The part # is 8041-1322-1329SP.

Please send emails to [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,
Amanda

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Free bump for Amanda.....

Welcome aboard! I though when you sold your Accord you were getting a TSX......are you looking at something else?

Anyway, anyone looking at aftermarket springs should be getting a set of these as well; these struts are designed to be used with lowering springs, unlike the factory struts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dang, i was so excited to have replies... but then I realize it's from my buds at a.c.u.r.a.z.i.n.e. (why does it **** it out?) :rolleyes: I thought someone might actually be interested in them, lol.

Well, are you ready for this... I've decided to buy a gas-guzzling SUV! Probably gonna get the 4Runner. I like to travel, mt bike, fish, play all kinds of sports... and having a car limits all that stuff. I know I could just get a yakima roof rack or something, but that would take away from the beauty of the car :) My first vehicle was a truck and I kinda miss the things I could do with my truck...

So yep, hopefully this summer it will be goodbye accord, hello 4Runner!

~Amanda

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
mandercruso said:
dang, i was so excited to have replies... but then I realize it's from my buds at a.c.u.r.a.z.i.n.e. (why does it **** it out?) :rolleyes: I thought someone might actually be interested in them, lol.

Well, are you ready for this... I've decided to buy a gas-guzzling SUV! Probably gonna get the 4Runner. I like to travel, mt bike, fish, play all kinds of sports... and having a car limits all that stuff. I know I could just get a yakima roof rack or something, but that would take away from the beauty of the car :) My first vehicle was a truck and I kinda miss the things I could do with my truck...

So yep, hopefully this summer it will be goodbye accord, hello 4Runner!

~Amanda
:nono:

Understandable, but you may miss out on the driving experience. Why not just get a WRX Wagon and still have fun driving. I just can't see myself enjoying a nice summer drive in a SUV...maybe something like a MDX, but not a 4Runner. Well, either way, good luck with everything, but don't be a stranger...there's still time for us to convince you not to do it... :sadwavey:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
virtualbong said:
:nono:

Understandable, but you may miss out on the driving experience. Why not just get a WRX Wagon and still have fun driving. I just can't see myself enjoying a nice summer drive in a SUV...maybe something like a MDX, but not a 4Runner. Well, either way, good luck with everything, but don't be a stranger...there's still time for us to convince you not to do it... :sadwavey:
WRX = ugh.... WRX wagon = UGHHHHH lol

Yeah, I'm always going to want the TSX. Maybe one day when I'm married I"ll get the TSX and the hubbie can have the truck/SUV. But that's a long way away lol. I think right now I just want something fun that I can 'tear' up and not have to worry about potholes, parking too close to the curb, etc. Maybe it's just another phase I'm going through... only time will tell.

BTW man, your car looks AMAZING! There's nothing exterior wise that you need to do now... unless you want a lip spoiler... but other than that... :woot:

~Amanda

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Yeah, a 4Runner is a good choice for those kinds of needs. Rock solid and dependable, and you don't have to baby it. That's the only downside to the TSX, especially a lowered one with a kit; you have to be careful, wash it all the time......

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,092 Posts
Hey, you guys are all over here too!

What up guys....oops....and girls, sorry Amanda :D

Have you considered the Pilot Amanda? My friend just got one and he really likes it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tsx536 said:
Hey, you guys are all over here too!

What up guys....oops....and girls, sorry Amanda :D

Have you considered the Pilot Amanda? My friend just got one and he really likes it!

The Pilot is cool, but it's more of a "mom's" suv.... I'm looking for something a little more sporty I guess. I wish Honda would come out with a SUV that's comparable to the 4Runner or Xterra. The Element is :007: IMO, the CRV is too small, and like I said, the Pilot is a mom's car lol.

Maybe I'm just toooooooo picky :)

~Amanda

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
wait for the RDX ... :D

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
mandercruso said:
BTW man, your car looks AMAZING! There's nothing exterior wise that you need to do now... unless you want a lip spoiler... but other than that... :woot:

~Amanda
You got it! I looked at my car after putting on the new wheels and it was missing something and I knew exactly what it was, so I ordered it right away! :nod:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
virtualbong said:
You got it! I looked at my car after putting on the new wheels and it was missing something and I knew exactly what it was, so I ordered it right away! :nod:

you are crazy.... but much like me, get all the mods done at once so you don't have to worry about it :ben:

~Amanda

1 - 15 of 15 Posts