Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Rocketeer
1,134 Posts
Check the "Post your latest purchase" thread... Johnny you bastard!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
d3 and d3s? =o
Nah I sold the D3 for $3125 with 6K Actuations. shipping it out Wednesday. Selling the D700, and keeping the D3s. I'll rock one body till the D800 gets announced, then I might buy myself one lol.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Gallery
2,946 Posts
Nah I sold the D3 for $3125 with 6K Actuations. shipping it out Wednesday. Selling the D700, and keeping the D3s. I'll rock one body till the D800 gets announced, then I might buy myself one lol.
Oh nice. I'm waiting on the D800 too. I doubt I will buy one right away, but I will definitely be interested in going fx. The 5100 was announced today. I wasn't expecting another dx to be announced before the 800. Nikon seems to be waiting as long as they can before they officially announce the 800 :(

·
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh nice. I'm waiting on the D800 too. I doubt I will buy one right away, but I will definitely be interested in going fx. The 5100 was announced today. I wasn't expecting another dx to be announced before the 800. Nikon seems to be waiting as long as they can before they officially announce the 800 :(
Supposedly Nikon's FX warehouse is damaged from the earthquake, so they're halting production on their cameras. it'll be awhile before the new D700 replacement comes out, probably like another couple of months.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I want the camera that took the picture of that camera at the asking price kthxbye

·
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want the camera that took the picture of that camera at the asking price kthxbye
the camera that took the picture of the camera isn't what you think it is. I used an iphone =P

just kidding. I used the D3 to take the shots of the D700, not the D3s

·
, Regional Meet Leader, New York
4,104 Posts
Hey johnny curious how come the d3s? just cause you can haha?

i'm coming from a d300 and waited till a new d700, but im wondering if a d700 is really way to go now or jump up to a d3s haha... thanks for those high iso shots i forgot how godly the d3s was in my head and pricey.

·
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey johnny curious how come the d3s? just cause you can haha?

i'm coming from a d300 and waited till a new d700, but im wondering if a d700 is really way to go now or jump up to a d3s haha... thanks for those high iso shots i forgot how godly the d3s was in my head and pricey.
I'm starting to shoot more and more weddings (have 3 so far booked until July), and I need the 1.5 stop advantage the D3s gives me compared to the D700.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts