Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a set of used eibach sportline springs from ebay. never got a chance to install them. wanting to trade for either tein's s tech or comptech springs, or eibach pro-kit springs. if not selling for $100 plus shipping. thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
vr0om said:
got a set of used eibach sportline springs from ebay. never got a chance to install them. wanting to trade for either tein's s tech or comptech springs, or eibach pro-kit springs. if not selling for $100 plus shipping. thanks
Yo where are you from? I'll sell you my pro kits. I've only had 'em for 2 months. Let me know.

I'm from socal.

·
Donating TSXCLUB Member
629 Posts
loxllxol said:
Yo where are you from? I'll sell you my pro kits. I've only had 'em for 2 months. Let me know.

I'm from socal.
Wow, you want to go lower than what you have right now? Will the wheels even stay tucked or are you going to utilize some negative camber to tuck those bad boys in?

·
Registered
169 Posts
wow my eibachs are getting passed around like a trading card lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
virtualbong said:
Wow, you want to go lower than what you have right now? Will the wheels even stay tucked or are you going to utilize some negative camber to tuck those bad boys in?
NOW they're perfectly tucked into the fender. With the prokits, there was still a gap and I hated that. The sportlines are better, but the ride is definitely a bit more harsh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts