This is a very rare TSX and only one you will find in this condition. This is a Mugen TSX unicorn. I’ve debated on selling this beautiful car for a while now and it’s time to take the plug. I’m currently studying in NYC and will be here for the next few years so it’s just sitting in Los Angeles.

I bought this car from Acura Tustin Certified Pre-Owned in 2015. It was a loaner car for Acura customers. It had ~11k miles when I bought it and its been taken care of since day one. I’ve had the extended warranty since I purchased it in 2015 and its a 7yr/100k mile warranty(might be expiring soon). I’ve had all oil changes done at Thomas Acura in Covina and have a binder with all receipts showing consistent services done and purchases made for the car. Also shows any work covered under extended warranty and recalls all work done by certified Acura mechanics. I had the roof professionally painted black. This is one of the few TSX’s with an authentic Mugen Body Kit. That includes Front and Rear bumper, side skirts, and window visors. I have receipts for all authentic mugen parts from ICBmotorsports as well. I have also replaced front and rear lights with the authentic Honda dark carbon euro lights. The trim inside has been replaced with the dark grey trim and lights have all been replaced with blue lighting. It has been professionally tinted with quality non fading tint, including the front window, to reduce sun damage. The tint was done at Tint Zone in Rowland Heights and it has a lifetime warranty. I will update registration so paperwork can be up to date. Only thing you will need to do is buy new tires. The tires on currently are the same tires that came with the car when I bought it, except the front right which was replaced with a used tire because the original had a hair line fracture and was always losing air. I still have all the original parts I replaced so I will be throwing in all original parts as well. You can return the car to original parts or sell them. I am not parting out at the moment so please don’t ask. This car has been babied and I’m always polishing and I recently did a clay bar wax on the car. There’s still so much potential to do to this car but I currently don’t have the means and other things have taken priority. I will only show the car to serious buyers. This is essentially a brand new car with 60K miles.

Any other questions please ask. I will be checking back on the forum consistently to see if I get any interest or answer any questions.