Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of couple months old Tein Flex Suspension.. ASking 1800 obo.. I am located in Edmonton.. As for shipping. If buyer is from vancouver or surrounding area. Will deliver to Vancouver at no charge. If interested and need more info.. just add me on msn.. [email protected]

I am moving to another vehicle.. thats why i am getting rid of it.. and the car.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
It would be good for you to clarify if you mean $ CDN or U.S.
I figure probably U.S. but since you're in Canada, it's not clear.

Good luck. BTW a lot of us are probably going to be wondering (just out of interest) what car you're switching to and why.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
$1800 Canadian..

Tsx is One of the best car I ever owned.. For a Fwd car. it sure handles pretty good.. And it sure beats Rsx anydays. =)
But time to stick back to my roots and go back with a Rwd vehicle.. S2000.

·
Non-Registered User
1,441 Posts
you haven't been keeping updated with racing, RSX type S 's are getting schooled by tsx's in touring car racing around the world... yeah we are a bit heaveir, but we are faster, more torque, better handling suspension, higher top speed.. and that is stock tsx, versus a typeS rsx...

blah not going to bother arguing cuz this topic probably happens so many times on the board already.. just watch the racing scene...

on another note? are the tien type lfex you selling neew or used, i hope they are new, cuz i'm getting a brand new set for the same price (WITH EFDC!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts