Acura TSX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
front, side, and rear bodykits, plus rear spoiler comes in milano red. used for 8 months, condition: 95% (small scratch at the front bodykit). bought the whole package for $2,280. instead of selling it at 95%, its only 80% of the original price which is $1,824.. negotiable. please PM me.
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Currency would help your sale, too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
post on chinesebuy sell.....im sure someone will give u a call.....and it's free...PM me if u want more info on it
 

·
whatever
Joined
·
4,377 Posts
228 said:
post on chinesebuy sell.....im sure someone will give u a call.....and it's free...PM me if u want more info on it
what's this "chinesebuy sell" ?
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
robert_tsxgeek said:
what's this "chinesebuy sell" ?
She mean a local Buy & Sell newspaper in chinese. That's all.
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
Fender said:
She mean a local Buy & Sell newspaper in chinese. That's all.
1blue1.gif
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll just make it $1,600 plus shipping.
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay.. anyone interested in buying mine? how about this.. bodykit (front, side, and rear) for CAD $1,000 and CAD $500 for the spoiler wing? vancouver area preferred. thx!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Akura said:
okay.. anyone interested in buying mine? how about this.. bodykit (front, side, and rear) for CAD $1,000 and CAD $500 for the spoiler wing? vancouver area preferred. thx!
u should ask the other guyz who drive MR @ douglas...MR is rear in van....
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
228 said:
u should ask the other guyz who drive MR @ douglas...MR is rear in van....
i haven't seen his car for a while now, 228.. do u know him? or do u have his phone #?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Akura said:
i haven't seen his car for a while now, 228.. do u know him? or do u have his phone #?
no...u better ask fender....BU maybe he know him
 

·
TSX of the Month Winner
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
228 said:
no...u better ask fender
No, I don't. I don't even notice there's another MR around :laugh:
I hasn't even spot 228 this sem. yet :jester:

Fender
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i spotted 228 in front of public parking on royal ave.. i parked there and paid by phone, my first time.. hehe.. pretty cool. oh btw.. parked all day, and it's free for first time users.. :)
 

·
Vancouver, B.C.
Joined
·
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
any taker for the bodykits and spoiler? wanna make me an offer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,144 Posts
Akura said:
i spotted 228 in front of public parking on royal ave.. i parked there and paid by phone, my first time.. hehe.. pretty cool. oh btw.. parked all day, and it's free for first time users.. :)
that's not me.........hahaa.......other tsxer.....
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top