Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Details:
This is for (4) OEM Acura TSX 17” 7-spoke wheels from a 2004 Acura TSX. They are 2 weeks old and have 500 miles on them. This sale is for the wheels and center caps only! No tires, locks, or lugs are included. They are in pristine condition with absolutely no damage.

TSX Wheel Picture

Fitment
Acura TSX, RSX, 3.2CL, 3.2TL, RL, MDX, Integra (some models)
Honda Accord (some models with 5 bolt pattern), CRV, Pilot, and Prelude (some of the later models)
**** If is your responsibility to verify that the wheels fit for your application.

Pattern
5 x 114.3
Rim Offset is +55 and they are 7” wide (17 x 7)
The wheels weigh 21 pounds each.

Shipping
All (4) wheels will be shipped in separate boxes via FedEx Ground Service including insurance. The cost for materials and shipping is going to be $80. That includes the shipping, tracking, and insurance. Again, this is via FedEx Ground service. That price is for the Continental US only. I will email you your Tracking Number along with photographs of the boxes for shipping verification.

Price
I am looking for $420 plus shipping for a total of $500. I accept US Postal Money Orders and PayPal. I will also take a check if it is drawn on a nationally known "chain" bank such as Chase, Bank One, Wells Fargo, Nations, etc. Of course, the check will have to clear before shipping happens.

Please see my feedback on eBay with the ID of txgixxer. My wife’s ID is tele*cat. We have had many on-line transactions and never a hassle.

Available
The wheels will ship within 24 hours after receipt of payment. The wheels will be available on December 22nd. I am on vacation starting today. It might be possible to have them shipped before that date depending on the circumstances.

TSX Wheel Picture

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.