Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here’s the deal as most of you know, I am selling my TSX back to the dealer, and therefore I have the following aftermarket parts for sale.

Avelectronic unit converts navi screen to video inputs. (it is the s-video version) I will include the unit itself, the power adapter, the remote eye for the remote, the remote. $500

Rear view camera license plate (same one sold by avelectronic) automatically displays on navi screen if used in conjunction with avelectronic unit. $200

The Audiobahn DVD player with remote and remote eye $60

XM Commander built into the not an ashtray unit, display, brain, power cable, remote control, and antenna are included. I will have to check but I believe I also purchased the circuit city warranty on it so of course you get that also. $175

The new navi dvd updated dvd. Sure this is kinda wrong but hell im giving the TSX back with the old navi disc. So if you want the new navi disc its all yours lol $120

Of course if you don’t think the prices are fair or if you are feeling generous and want to pay more PM me and let me know :p. lol

I would offer my cold air intake but im not going to pay the dealer $250 to take it off… maybe I should make them take it off and not charge me… then I could sell that to whoever wants it… so let me know if you want it and I will see if they will take it off for free

Thanks guys

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
they're gonna charge you $250 for taking it off?? Though if you leave it in a let them have it, I'm sure they're going to use it as a selling point...

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep... oh also i have teh SNHOND3 with the mod for the navi

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xm sold

snhond3 sold

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dvd player sold

avelectronic unit $450 including shipping to 48 states

rear view camera $175 incl shipping to 48 states, or $125 if bought with avelectronic unit

new navi disc $100 incl shipping 48 states

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
How can I get all this stuff installed ?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I already sold all this stuff. But for future reference any car stereo place can do it... I had circuit city do my work, just because I like to have a big company incase something goes wrong. But as far as the avelectronic unit, for the tsx its plug and play... the only thing you need to wire would be the +12volt, ground, fm modulator (plugs in behind radio, simple enough) and the IR eye, which is also simple enough to run. They should not charge you for more than one hour for that work.

The camera is also easy, just +12volt, ground, and the cable to the av electronic unit (that cable is like an svideo cable for a dvd player to your tv), and of course the hole in your trunk...also simple.

The navi disc, pull out your old one put the new one in.. lmao im sure you already knew that :-D...i still have the navi disc if anybody wants it... $70 for it.

I also have the service manual and the electrical manual from helminc for the tsx, total they were $100 something... ill sell them for $50. plus shipping of course.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry both were already sold...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts