Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just letting everyone know there is a new intake on the market called Fujita 5. Quality is great! Equal to that of Injen, K&N, AEM etc. Bonus is u get a free hat and duffel bad with each intake. You can check it out at www.tsxparts.com there is also a link there to the manufacturers site where you can get more info and see dyno results. If a lot of people are interested I can run a sale for you guys to get these intakes in your hands. They are ready to ship! :ben:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
darn I was thinking it was that same manugacture as the japanese exhaust company. I got excited for a second cause I though I had finally found a good japanese intake. oh well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I called them last week for an intake for my accord. They are from Japan and they are in tight with Honda. They have a big R&D team for Honda cars. They say....

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigjosh44 said:
I'm interested in getting one for my TSX and my accord. Can you do a group buy to cut the cost
Yeah i can run a limited time sale on them, but i need more people to express some interest, so if you can tell other people at other forums and create more of a buzz, then we can do this!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
xjessejun said:
is injen better?
I would say better, but i would say they are about equal, plus u get the extra accesories with the Fujita.

·
Registered
159 Posts
haha still, i wouldnt want to sacrifice gains over a duffel bag and a hat imo. hahah

but hey whole hyper, im about to buy a injen cai from you today =]

·
Hondatafied
134 Posts
To me the Injen looks better and is cheaper. Fujita has a dyno graph for an auto tsx on their site....about 8hp & 6 tq peak gains.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,877 Posts
Yeah I think I will stick with my injen for now till I find a good JDM intake which I am still on a quest for.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
wholehyper said:
Yeah i can run a limited time sale on them, but i need more people to express some interest, so if you can tell other people at other forums and create more of a buzz, then we can do this!
wholehyper sell me your icebox if you decide to get this XD :thumbsup:

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xjessejun said:
haha still, i wouldnt want to sacrifice gains over a duffel bag and a hat imo. hahah

but hey whole hyper, im about to buy a injen cai from you today =]
Cool! I will ship it right out!

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
xjessejun said:
and im just wondering how long does it take to send something from cali to va on ground?
5 business days

·
TSX of the Month Winner
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kyotousa said:
wholehyper sell me your icebox if you decide to get this XD :thumbsup:
I got the comptech icebox in stock now. Just order from the site if interested, price is good! www.tsxparts.com

1 - 20 of 41 Posts