M

·
0 Posts
also is it the same for the 2006 as well? just as interested as TSXIndy

·
Banned
170 Posts
l7h8626 said:

does any1 have it installed ?? any comments??
I actually have this installed, This is the intake that I am sticking with while I have my TSX. The intake is better then the hks one I had, and it has better performance. I would recommend all of you to pick one of these up over the comptech intake or injen intake. The low end sound of this intake sounds crazy!

By the way, this was pretty hard to install, I had to remove the whole stock intake that goes to the bottom and rip all of it out.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Supposedly Injen gives you better gains... If your going to buy a CAI i think i would take performance over low end sound IMO but thats just me. =\

·
Banned
170 Posts
RaCeR4LiFe022 said:
Supposedly Injen gives you better gains... If your going to buy a CAI i think i would take performance over low end sound IMO but thats just me. =\
I've heard many different specs about both. I got the Fujita intake because everyone else has Injen. I wanted to be different, and they do give you a Nos drink, Fujita Hat, and a Duffle Bag.
:D

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
From the dyno plots, it looks like the injen loses HP and TQ below 3500 RPM, where it then picks up. The Fujita on the other hand, stays consistent with stock HP and TQ below 3500 RPM and still picks up very comparative gains above 3500 RPM as the Injen. And the Fujita is cheaper.

·
Not A MOD3RATOR
4,329 Posts
xjessejun~ Are you in Woodbridge Toronto?
If so, then it won't take too long. There's 2 way to do it. Either you can ask to ship w/ USPS, which will minimize handling fee (brokeage) and less chance on getting tax on the intake. However, it usually takes more than 2 weeks to arrive in my experience. You can also ask to ship w/ UPS, which will be @ your door MAX 1 week. The cons is it's gurantee to get taxed and even some handling fee.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah.. im gonna look into this intake... i rly dnt mind about the bag, the hat and the drink.. lol... although. i live in south Fl so i kinda dont want to get a CAI due to all the rain and floods... i think im goin with the aem short ram.. =\ FL rain sucks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
well i think i am getting an fujita intake ( i need to know how to say it properly as sad as that sounds) and a rear sway bar from your site. thank you for a good collection of tsx parts and your great prices.

barrett

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
texasboy21 said:
well i think i am getting an fujita intake ( i need to know how to say it properly as sad as that sounds) and a rear sway bar from your site. thank you for a good collection of tsx parts and your great prices.

barrett
FOO-G-TA? hehe

·
Registered
124 Posts
i am also really considering this intake as well. According to the dyno, it stays constant with the stock then increase..but the injen loses some power. But i must say that the injen one looks alot nicer, i wonder how the fugita sounds compared to the injen sp cold air intake.

·
Registered
7 Posts
RaCeR4LiFe022 said:
Yeah.. im gonna look into this intake... i rly dnt mind about the bag, the hat and the drink.. lol... although. i live in south Fl so i kinda dont want to get a CAI due to all the rain and floods... i think im goin with the aem short ram.. =\ FL rain sucks!
Does this Fujita come with the short ram option that the Injen does?

·
Registered
128 Posts
tsx craze said:
Does this Fujita come with the short ram option that the Injen does?
No, it doesn't. It's a true CAI one piece.

I just bought this intake. I've heard many good things about it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
9,337 Posts
does anyone have the AEM intake and how is it in the low end

21 - 40 of 41 Posts