Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
TSX_Clips
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
As stated, a full 2006 TSX Navi system for the beige interior with the wood trim is up for sale! Everything is included, all cables/wires, navi screen, clock screen, GPS, code, etc... The screen is in great condition, no scratches at all, and everything is in great working order! I am looking for new wheels, and since I don't use the Navi, figured I'd sell it to someone looking to make the swap! Super clean look to have OEM Navi if you don't yet, and muuuuch cheaper than buying the parts from the dealer.

I am located in Santa Barbara, CA zip code 93101 (1.5 hours North of Los Angeles), and will gladly ship to anywhere in the US. As seen in the pictures, a small clip broke off the side of the screen, but it won't be a problem when installing if you have some gorilla glue. Minimal.

EDIT: I need money pronto, so I'm shooting the price down A LOT. Originally had it at $1450.

Looking to get $800 for this. I'll ship within 24 hours of payment, guaranteed, with tracking info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Bump for a local! Didn't know there were any others around! Well, only you now. Lol glws!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.