Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Price doesnt include turbo cost.

on one hand...more power is always good, but on another, that really screws up the look of the engine bay. The CT or Jackson SC's look way better under the hood if it was my money lol

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
either one would be able to tune that setup

·
Registered
340 Posts
All you need is that kit, exhaust and hondata and you golden. Full-race makes some of the most complete kits on the market. Their customer service is very good also.
It looks like everything is coming together in regards to the "big power" aftermarket. From the tuning to the turbo kits. Happy I made the decision to keep mine :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Price doesnt include turbo cost.

on one hand...more power is always good, but on another, that really screws up the look of the engine bay. The CT or Jackson SC's look way better under the hood if it was my money lol
Ummm I can agree with you liking the CT or JR better for less parts to install and less maintenance of those parts..but for looking better..

Diff strokes for different folks I guess.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
When i wrote that i paused for a moment and asked myself......how old am I lol. But as I look at it again i realize the pics they posted, for whatever reason are not complete. But every engine bay that I have seen turbo charged just looks cluttered and "rigged." A moved fuse box thats just hanging there, a battery that is relocated to unusual spot, a line ran in an unusual way across the engine, etc etc. Although this is possible to fix, I havent seen a turbo setup that wasnt.

This in no way says anything about the work the company does, just the installation...

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,748 Posts
since it does not include turbo and anyone wants to get the kit. my friend Toni sells Turbos and other parts at really good prices. just check out Fab-Worx in Margate, FL. you can find their work on youtube also because they've built many fast cars and set many records. Tell him Avie sent you and he will hook it up.

·
-
1,750 Posts
When i wrote that i paused for a moment and asked myself......how old am I lol. But as I look at it again i realize the pics they posted, for whatever reason are not complete. But every engine bay that I have seen turbo charged just looks cluttered and "rigged." A moved fuse box thats just hanging there, a battery that is relocated to unusual spot, a line ran in an unusual way across the engine, etc etc. Although this is possible to fix, I havent seen a turbo setup that wasnt.

This in no way says anything about the work the company does, just the installation...

There is just no clean way to install a turbo in the TSX engine bay.
There is no room to run the charge pipes over or under the engine, so they have to go on the drivers side beside the engine.

On the drivers side, the battery and the fuse module are in the way & usually have to be relocated.

However 300WHP will make up for a cluttered engine bay!

·
Registered
190 Posts
since it does not include turbo and anyone wants to get the kit. my friend Toni sells Turbos and other parts at really good prices. just check out Fab-Worx in Margate, FL. you can find their work on youtube also because they've built many fast cars and set many records. Tell him Avie sent you and he will hook it up.
Good to know. Does he have better prices on Turbos the FR?

·
Registered
248 Posts
same Toni ?
NEW!!! FAB-WORX Top Mount K swap turbo Manifold - Page 4 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum
Why his www site down ? http://www.fab-worx.com/
Want full turbo setup go with custom order from synapse or jdlautodesign

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've seen Toni's shop in Margate before. I bought my transmission from him. He's had alot of customer cars in the shop and he recently purchased a dyno from what I've heard. He's a smart dude who was one of the first I've seen turbo a tsx and make big power. Only thing from what I saw as he was a one man shop. Maybe he got real busy and had to rethink his current situation.

·
Registered
862 Posts
same Toni ?
NEW!!! FAB-WORX Top Mount K swap turbo Manifold - Page 4 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum
Why his www site down ? Index of /
Want full turbo setup go with custom order from synapse or jdlautodesign
Bre , i called him yesterday, and have mailing with him once a week since ive waited for my borg for almost a year, he isnt a ghost, just a lil bit busy. He is really one man shop and thats cause unpredictable delays but he is really knowledgeable one and im not in a big hurry and i bet his kit will b bolt on and the best bung for the buck i ever seen. I also heard bout his problems in past, looks like he took too much to carry. His web was online month ago but looks like noone there. He dont need any website coz he cant produce hundreds of kits and always have something to do. Lots of guys whos kits he built spread a good feedback bout him. You dont know him and havent paid him a penny so why are you pissing our pants here ?? LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.