Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Made in Indonesia
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm selling my USED F&F Type 2s off of my 07 PWP. I've had these for a little over a year now and they have about 15k miles on them (took a lot of highway roadtrips during the last year).
NOTE: ONE OF THE REAR SUSPENSION NEEDS TO BE FIX. I'm not sure exactly what's wrong with it but when I had it on my car, it sounded like something was lose in the back, like a thumping sound whenever I go over small bumps or humps on the road. It started making the noise about a 2 months ago and when I swapped out the suspensions back to my stock suspensions, the noise stopped, so it was clearly the coilover. The warranty is expired and I don't have the money to get them fix, but I'm also trying to save money for a new set of coilovers, and that's the reason that I'm selling these. Other than the issue, these coilovers worked great for my daily driving and they can go REALLY low!
Asking $550 SHIPPED + A SET OF INGALLS REAR CAMBER KIT. These are GREAT coilovers except for one rear one that needs to be fix.
Thanks for looking!
Pictures below (the one with the blue tape is the one that is damaged).

By pearltsxer at 2012-06-18

How my car looked with them on..

By pearltsxer at 2011-05-27

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Florida