Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Hawaii
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all right guys, so my left headlight just went off one day and i assumed that it was only a blown fuse... i changed it twice and it kept blowing... was it my ballast? coz a bad bulb wouldnt cause this right? correct me if im wrong...

·
Retired Tsx Owner
3,174 Posts
Gotta take off the headlight unit to inspect it. Probably a bad wires touching each other. (+ and -) wires kissing..

·
Alberto Acosta - 808TSXer
1,176 Posts
his right headlight works but left one doesn't, and his right fog light doesn't work but his...
or maybe os the other way around.. LOL

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gotta take off the headlight unit to inspect it. Probably a bad wires touching each other. (+ and -) wires kissing..
Hmmm which wire though? The one that goes to the ballasts? Coz I tried putting new fuse but it blows everytime so im thinking its the ballasts.. And nope I didnt do any re-wiring.. Could it be just the bulb too? Hmmmmm

·
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, ill try to do that... coz i remember im not using stock HID bulbs anymore.. i got the cheap 8000k ebay ones... i hope that fixes my problem :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm years late but I'm having a problem drivers side low beam went out replaced with a whole new light and bulb same ballast fixed problem but caused my pass side to go out won't turn on any ideas???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.