Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling off some things that have been sitting around.

Volk LE37t 18x7.5+40
Lips could certainly be refinished, faces look good. I forgot to weigh them, but they are under 18lbs each. I have boxes from my new wheels, so I could ship them at the buyers expense. I won't use a sketchy shipping method either, so please don't ask me to.
Price- $1200

Center caps are original (these wheels are older than my car) and beat up :laugh:

Black Rays lugs
Little bit of wear on them, but overall they are in pretty good shape.
Price- $80

FLP high flow cat
Nice improvement over stock, especially the exhaust note (I miss the sound more than the top end gains). I broke the tabs on it so the heat shield cant be used with it :bill: I took it off because I was paranoid about getting pulled over in Irvine (I had heard cops here were harsh) so I wanted to make sure my exhaust system was all CARB legal so I wouldn't get a state ref ticket.
Price- $225

OEM 06-08 headlight housings
No bulbs or ballasts, just the housings! There is a scrape on the lower corner of the drivers side (picture below). I used these when I was painting my headlights. I just swapped all my bulbs over (easy to do) and then I took my time with my headlights :)
Price- $60 for both

I also have a spare cup holder sitting around that I used when I was doing my illuminated cup holders. If you are interesting in doing that project, these will help you. You can make sure the LEDs and the tact switches are sanded down before you take out your cup holder and install everything into them. I worked on this project slowly over a few days, so a spare cup holder made a huge difference.
Price- $20

I'm open to offers on stuff, just shoot me a PM! :wavey:

I'm not looking to ship anything other than the wheels and the lugs.

·
VP of Infinite Infinity
1,791 Posts
Pm

IPhone Autoguide

·
Shouldaboughtahonda!
286 Posts
Interested in both headlights Pm me please also shipping to 21102

Sent from my HTC Rezound on VZW 4G LTE

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
Bump for a really good guy/seller.

So tempted to buy those lights just to fool with them. You think about putting angel eyes in them and seeing if you could make a bit of monies? :D

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the bumps guys!

To all the people asking for shipping quotes, I will try taking the lights and HFC down to the UPS store by my house on Monday and get some quotes. I'm not sure if I will have time though because I just started school and I have a lot of reading to do :( I'll do my best though!

Bump for a really good guy/seller.

So tempted to buy those lights just to fool with them. You think about putting angel eyes in them and seeing if you could make a bit of monies? :D
hehe I've thought about it, I just won't have the time for months and they take up a lot of room :laugh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.