Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving on the parkway in the fast lane, and I noticed another TSX pull in behind me... followed me all the way up to the Union, NJ area. CG color w/ the OEM fogs... and a personalized NJ license plate "JDM CL9". Any chance you're on the forum, mang?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Damnit lol, Thought it was me for a second, was all over the Pkwy last weekend...Speaking of which saw a Red one get behind me for a while on the Garden State, guy late 20's sunglasses driving it, dont think he picked up on my car because of the Honda Badges, so Guess it wasnt someone here...figure might as well post

·
TSX Sold! Hello STi!
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I though I had found it, Shadowlegz... but maybe it was someone else. I could've SWORN they were NJ plates. What are the chances?

·
Crusin Thru
164 Posts
The red one could been me. Trying to get to work.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,461 Posts
MemphisRheins said:
Damnit lol, Thought it was me for a second, was all over the Pkwy last weekend...Speaking of which saw a Red one get behind me for a while on the Garden State, guy late 20's sunglasses driving it, dont think he picked up on my car because of the Honda Badges, so Guess it wasnt someone here...figure might as well post
I think he saw someone with Honda badges on the car...U got them Ackman...but than again he could be wrong in his old age :spin: :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts