Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Team Advantage Audio mem
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know most of us are frustrated with the cost of gas these days. Sooo.. I thought I'd add to the pain. What Could you buy for the price of filling up your tank instead of paying for gas?

I thought this would be interesting to see what you guys come up with.

Ill Start

I'd go buy some stocks to afford the next tank :D

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
Some game for ps3 from PSN..

wait, nvm, its been down for a week

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I usually don't think about what I would buy in place of gas, but every time I get extra cash, I think about saving it for gas.

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
I put it into savings. Started a car pool with a co-worker, only have to fill up about 3 times a month, as opposed to 6.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
i'd invest in something. I wouldn't buy gold/silver in this environment, but if it didn't seem so overbought, that would be a real option. Otherwise I'd invest in some stocks/mutual funds etc.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
:puke:my insurance is less a month then me filling up lol
Your insurance must be pretty good or you must drive a lot:laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
yah my 07 tsx has been great but the gas price is really hurting.....up here in canada (at least in vancouver), premium 94 at chevron is a 16 cent above regular....basicaly about $75 to $80 CAD for a full tank these days....sigh...looking for next car and really hate it when North america in general don't get much choices in dissel in the 30k market...only thing we've got is audi a3 and VW TDIs....looking at asian country , at least they got bmw 318d and x1 dissel..sigh....

·
I </3 NY ROADS
4,046 Posts
Today I was doing some spring cleaning in my glove box and found a gas receipt from 12/2008 gas was 2.07 a gallon for premium. Filled up with $25, today thats around half tank.

Although I enjoy filling up and driving around, I would be putting it aside for a Ruckus :laugh:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
for school :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts