Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a Fujitsubo Legalis-R exhaust system GB for TSX. If you are interested, just let me know...
5 sets ONLY!! N. America ONLY

[email protected]

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Hello, and welcome :D
This is the 3rd group buy I have seen for this exhaust. I am interested, but I am leaning towards the Mugen exhaust. However, the Fujitsubo exhaust is half the price of the Mugen.
What is your group buy price? Can you please post some pic's/sound clips for us?
Joker - who is very interested :)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Also, what is the decibel rating on the Fujitsubo exhaust, and how much HP can we expect to gain?
Are they in stock (in the US), and ready to ship?
Thanks again!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Joker said:
Also, what is the decibel rating on the Fujitsubo exhaust, and how much HP can we expect to gain?
Are they in stock (in the US), and ready to ship?
Thanks again!!
Hi, Thanks for your asking!!
The OE is around 85 dB, and Fujitsubo is 90 dB with deep sound. Really attractive.
Meanwhile, they are in stock and ready to ship, but I only have 5 for this time.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
ricktsx said:
Hi, Thanks for your asking!!
The OE is around 85 dB, and Fujitsubo is 90 dB with deep sound. Really attractive.
Meanwhile, they are in stock and ready to ship, but I only have 5 for this time.
Thanks for your reply!
Do you have any pic's, or sound clip's?
Thanks again!! :)
Oh yeah, what is the group buy price?

·
TSX of the Month Winner
1,322 Posts
How much it cost?
You never mention it... Hard to get ppl into this GB.

·
TSX and Camaro SS Owner
282 Posts
yeah whats the amount???..and need to see pics

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
Bender Unit said:
How much it cost?
You never mention it... Hard to get ppl into this GB.
I think he is having a hard time, as his price is higher then the other two group buys.
He is a very nice guy, and quick to respond to e-mail's.. But his asking price is $800 + shipping :(

·
Registered
283 Posts
At the "other site" we got it for 800 shipped...but you have to wait for it...check with BPT ( Morris) or see if they ordered extra and you still might be able to get in on the buy....Should be here within the next two weeks!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
cmf said:
At the "other site" we got it for 800 shipped...but you have to wait for it...check with BPT ( Morris) or see if they ordered extra and you still might be able to get in on the buy....Should be here within the next two weeks!
Sounds good!
Thanks for the heads up :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Joker said:
Sounds good!
Thanks for the heads up :)
Actually,the higher price is because the difference between "prodcut on hand" and "pre-order". Some people order after people want to buy. That's different thought.
By the way, each TSX exhaust is over-size for UPS or Fedex. It is fine in just west coast, but it will affect a lot if someone in East coast. That's why I want to put a certain amount + shipping, because everyone pay different shipping depending on his/her location. I think it's fair to most of people. However,I can offer $775 plus shipping if we can reach 5 sets goal.....
Let me know!!!

Rick

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Joker said:
I think he is having a hard time, as his price is higher then the other two group buys.
He is a very nice guy, and quick to respond to e-mail's.. But his asking price is $800 + shipping :(
Thanks for your help...

Now, I can offer $775 plust shipping if we get 5 sets quantity...

Rick

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
sometimes products coming from japan or overseas is not always on time . sometimes it is better to pay a little more and have it right away then wait and save a little. i checked www.fujitsuboexhaust.com and they have it ready to ship out from ca.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
118 Posts
you can pick it up and save shipping also if you call ralph at (909)682-0310 mention you are a tsxclub member and he give the fujitsubo exhaust for $870 with tax include. us dollars. no waiting months for an exhaust.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
PROJECTSX said:
you can pick it up and save shipping also if you call ralph at (909)682-0310 mention you are a tsxclub member and he give the fujitsubo exhaust for $870 with tax include. us dollars. no waiting months for an exhaust.
Great stuff, thanks for the heads up!
Joker - who is wondering if this is the group buy price from "over there"?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts