Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

I have been reading this forum for the last month and find it very informative. Its fantastic to see a bunch of proud TSX owners from around the world! Im from Australia and have had my Honda Accord Euro for about 6 (awesome) weeks now. I havent got any pictures to post yet as it still looks like your "average joe" car. Im actually waiting for my 19inch Gmax wheels and a bodykit. As it is still quite new to australia there is very limited bolt-on parts available and getting good advice is has been tragic. Since owning the Honda my confidence in new cars has increased dramtically after 6 months of long and sour ownership of a brand new Holden (Opel) Astra Convertible. Everything that could go wrong went wrong with this car. From roof leakages to excessive oil consumption. The dealership "trïed" to amend problems but nothing eventuated and soon an Accord Euro replaced the spot in the garage that the convertible once existed. Enough of the past! Hopefully if all goes to plan by this time next week my car will be good enough to grace the pages of this forum! Once again hello to all and congratulations to all who own a TSX/Accord EURO on this fine forum.

Regards HAN
(A.K.A; EUROazn)

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
EUROazn said:
As it is still quite new to australia there is very limited bolt-on parts available and getting good advice is has been tragic.
Hello, and welcome to the Club EUROazn :wavey:
You came to the right place, as not only do we have several other member's from Australia, our Tech Mod (Noel) is also in Australia :thumbsup:
I think you'll find a wealth of info here, and I am glad you found us :thumbsup:

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
wassup!! Welcome!! :wavey:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the welcoming!! Was wondering if going beyond an sports air filter will make a huge difference in terms of performance?? ie exhaust and vtec controller. i actually dont want alotta noise but if doing these mods makes big power gains then i guess its a compromise!!

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I wouldn't say big gains ... Especially in NA tuning for power gains with basic bolt-on components, everything is a gradual improvement. Of course, like you said, it's a compromise of A for B ultimately.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Welcome to the club.:wavey:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome!! if all goes to plan i should have some pics before the weekends over. Cant wait!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts