Acura TSX Forum banner

Gentlemen!!! Pls help 2006 tsx no sound from radio

10K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  NinjaTSX 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just recently purchased a 2006 tsx with navi. I purchased this car for a good price knowing that something may be up with the radio but figured I would try the forums before I purchased a unit....not sure. Hopefully any insight will be helpful.

The following things occur:

Radio turns on but no sound, the amp fuses are good as well as I've tried a different mp.

The volume control on the radio changes the channel nd the chanel changes the volume.

No buttons work on the radio other than the audio button.

Also all back lighting is dead guessing its the pcb board....also side note does that pcb board control lights on the steering mine are all dead.

I would really appreciate some insite thanks guys.

#8 ·
I have the a very similar problem with my 2004 tsx. The clock and radio have completely stopped working but the a/c still works. Im thinking its the circuit bored. Anyone have suggestions on replacing it?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#12 ·
One thing I've tried is using a DVM on the fuses to double check, one time I had an issue with my DSM and pulled each fuse and tested conductivity and found a fuse that looked good but was shot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.