Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just joined this forum a few days ago because i began to be interested in the new TSX. It's time to get myself a new car and i'm in need for some good opinions. I need to know, from all of the TSX owners, reasons why i should buy a 2005 TSX and most probably A-Spec.

I would also like to know if anyone in here, has the a TSX A-Spec, because i haven't seen one yet, and i'm very interested in one.

SO!...give me some hardcore reasons why i should buy one. Impress me! with your knowledge and experiences!

·
Registered
17 Posts
It all depends on what you are looking for in your new car. Is it speed, luxury, appearance, dependability, sportiness, etc.... I you have answered yes to all of these characteristics you would probably be really impressed with what the tsx has to offer. The tsx has a way of molding a good sized portion of these characteristics into it. Your best bet is to take a test drive and also compare it with any other cars you might be interested in. I am not going to put down any other japanese motors because I honestly like them all but let's face it you gotta make a choice and mine was the tsx. But the truth is that the tsx if a great car and I recommend to anyone. I also recommend the manual transmission to get the most performance out of the tsx and if you haven't learned stick yet, this car is a great one to learn on. Oh yeah, about the a-spec package I honestly couldn't tell you b/c I didn't get it on mine. In my opinion anything added to the tsx seems to take away from it's sleekness but again that's just me. I hear though the a-spec package tightens the handling and gives it a sportier feel but thats all I know. Well, good luck on your choice and post a thread to let me know how it turns out. PEACE!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blueberry you've impressed me so far...

Maybe i wasn't clear enough, yes i am looking for an all around sport sedan...sporty, stylish, classy and so on. But it still leaves with some questions, like...is it good enough for the winter, does it do good in trashy roads like quebecs...hahaha...damn potholes costed me new rims!...anyways. Is it a sturdy feel? do you feel safe? do you feel comfortable? do you feel like it'll last for the next 5 years even through winter? has their been any faults on it like particular noises (only if you've had for atleast over a year)? how are the services?...I might sound too general but the more we talk about it, the more i can zone in with the specific questions.

I'm only asking all these questions because of the fact that im going from a german made car to a japanese made car, due to the fact that, for now, i'm budget concious because im a student and things change. Also, the TSX is the only car that has basically EVERYTHING on it at an amazing and yet nagotiable price, so thats why im look into it, but before i jump for it, i just want to make sure, even though car and driver ranked it in their top 10 cars of 2005.

Thank you all for your patience.

PS> Thanks blueberry!

·
264 Posts
Go get a BMW/MB/SAAB/VW/AUDI...
TSX is not for you if you need somebody give a reason to convince you make a purchase.

·
JDM > Mugen
324 Posts
if i live in quebec, i will buy a car with 4 wheel drive, considering TSX is only FF.

and yea you do sound too general, everyone have a personal taste, maybe you should go test drive the car and then compare it with other cars that you have in mind then come back and ask more specific questions.

to answer ur questions above
Yes my TSX is much more safer and comfortable then my 94 mazda MX-3.
and my passenger side door still rattles -_-;;;

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
chocodai said:
if i live in quebec, i will buy a car with 4 wheel drive, considering TSX is only FF.

and yea you do sound too general, everyone have a personal taste, maybe you should go test drive the car and then compare it with other cars that you have in mind then come back and ask more specific questions.

to answer ur questions above
Yes my TSX is much more safer and comfortable then my 94 mazda MX-3.
and my passenger side door still rattles -_-;;;

but then again there is a lot more tsx in TO then in van hehe just like
any car.

·
TSX of the Month Winner
5,350 Posts
T-S-X said:
Go get a BMW/MB/SAAB/VW/AUDI...
TSX is not for you if you need somebody give a reason to convince you make a purchase.
DUDE, U ARE SO MEAN!!!

but guess what... this is exactly what I told Zigen on icq... ha ha ha haa...
(and Zigen gave me some c9 answer too... i.e. b/c it has air-cond. HA HA)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
3,158 Posts
SAZABI said:
Zigen gave me some c9 answer too... i.e. b/c it has air-cond. HA HA

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA :smash: FUNNIST THING I HERD TODAY.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
SAZABI said:
DUDE, U ARE SO MEAN!!!

lol .. ~ no offense .. ~ but my mom did sthing silmiar b4 .. haha
she asked me "can u just replace 2 tires only if the tires r wear out ".. ~ :bowdown:

·
yes, i am a bitch
2,502 Posts
SAZABI said:
DUDE, U ARE SO MEAN!!!

u shouldn't make fun of ppl who cannot afford air cond on her civic ga wor!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Zigen said:
u shouldn't make fun of ppl who cannot afford air cond on her civic ga wor!!
Air conditioning is optional? I guess I'm just too used to american amenities :p (usually forgoing air conditioning is a performance decision here? i.e. lighter? :lol: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts