Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my American friends,

So I'm going insane trying to figure out how to lower my car

Its low mileage so I'm thinking springs only and I'm considering eibach 30mm Pro Kit but I really dont want to wear tyres unevenly or stress out other suspension parts I just want to fit and forget as if it came like from the factory

I know I'll need an alignment doing and thats fine but will I need camber kits to get the alignment done? Is the Acura TSX the same in terms of suspension parts as the Accord Euro?

Thanks

·
pandaTSX
50 Posts
Hi my American friends,

Its low mileage so I'm thinking springs only and I'm considering eibach 30mm Pro Kit but I really dont want to wear tyres unevenly or stress out other suspension parts I just want to fit and forget as if it came like from the factory

I know I'll need an alignment doing and thats fine but will I need camber kits to get the alignment done? Is the Acura TSX the same in terms of suspension parts as the Accord Euro?

Thanks
from my understanding, yes its the same. I would suggest u get full suspension. Depending on ur drop, if dropped more than 3", then yes, u should go camber all around. If less than that, u might still need rear camber, but can save the front ones.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi my American friends,

Thanks
I have Tein S-tech and my camber was still in Good range and I have an decent Drop I can take a picture for you with my Stock wheels. but If you go to my album you can see the drop with my 18in wheels not a very large drop but enough to notice it's lower.

Ohh and Yes the American TSX is almost Identical in everyway accept the TSX is slightly heavier and the Interiors are diffrent. The largest reason the TSX is heavier is the 2.4 litre motor and the heated leather seats thats about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.