Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First the TSX will officially go on sale on 4/3/03. For the month of April each dealer will only be assigned 3 cars. A total production run of 17,000 units are planned for calendar yr 2003. There are a network of 265 Acura dealers in the U.S. which means each dealer will be able to order 5-8 TSXs per month after the month of April. The cars will all be bulit in Japan. Acura.com TSX section will go live on 1/8/03. The order date for April shipments will be 1/17/03. Remember only 3 cars can be order at that time. The quartz interior is the same as on the RL/MDX. The parchment interior will come with the wood trim. The darker interiors will have the metal trim. Now for the pricing of this car. I still do not know the official MSRP yet. But from my understanding it will be priced alot lower than reported. Word from my marketing rep who happens to be a friend of mine says the car will start in the low 24K range. There are only 4 ways to order the TSX. TSX 5sp auto with/without navi and TSX 6sp with/without navi. Navi system will be a 2,200.00 option.

Attachments

·
The One and Only
210 Posts
i dont know.. but he bump in to slow ramp... and he flew... cracked his head...

i dont know what really happend tho...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rAiN said:
i dont know.. but he bump in to slow ramp... and he flew... cracked his head...

i dont know what really happend tho...
thats sad to hear man :confused:

Personally i never wanna get a bike just an accident waiting to heppen :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts