Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been casually looking around for a four door auto, currently have a 06 RSX base manual with 93k on it and runs pretty solid. I now need to deal with a car seat so a four door would be nice and I have driven a stick for 7+ years and would like an auto for a change.

I found this 08 TSX at a deal, non acura, and it looks solid. 80k on the car with 1 owner clean carfax with well maintained sticker for oil changes, all done at the local acura dealer. I did notice on the carfax the transmission was serviced at 31k and 61k, nothing about what they did just serviced. I am assuming it was just fluids but not sure. I test drove it and it seemed good, only thing I noticed was it started kinda heavy, I am thinking it is a low battery issue. Anyways they want about 15k for it out the door. I also plan on trading in my RSX for it and they offered me 5.5 which is low but there is some body work, no accident but damange.

Good deal?

·
Banned
7 Posts
As far as my opinion is concerned, I must say you are getting a pretty handy deal on it. And I would definitely advise you to going in for the same. However, it is always better to clarify, all your doubts before buying any used vehicles. So what you can do is, approach some other places to compare all the aspects.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.